💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• gms
    gms Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I' not like build a boot option please changed it please
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Are they kidding with the bubble gum troll cake?  
  • Blaidth
    Blaidth Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm not that high up in levels, but I have lost the desire to play as I cannot get boosters from Build a Bot on the old levels to use on the new levels.
    Please change it back. When will we see Spaceships again?
  • stratton515
    stratton515 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Build a bot boosters are the worst! I am currently on level 4318. I play Candy Crush almost everday, and most of the time I play previous levels.(I usually only play newer levels during contest time.) I prefer winning boosters after successfully completing any level, new or old, but that's not my main concern. In my opinion, if I win boosters in Build a Bot, then I should be able to use the boosters I won in any level I choose to play. I have drastically decreased my playing time, and I have also chosen to no longer make in app purchases! I am hoping that changes will be made soon!
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     They actually had a game in which you had to use your boosters to play to get candies, needless to say I did not play it. My wife has played it six years plus.  My wife and I are no longer interested in the game since they changed it. It's simply not fun anymore. I've emailed them no less than 10 times. No response. I despise greed. 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     I have been playing levels with candy wrappers and building up boosters in case they change it back. I too will give it a couple more weeks and then that's it!  If I could at least get a response saying too bad it's going to stay the way it is, I would at least know where we stand as players. 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    W10 got 30 new levels today and it took me all of 15 minutes to be out of lives. PLEASE ALLOW THE BUILD A BOT TO BE USED ON PREVIOUS LEVELS! The levels are so difficult that you need a double color bomb to have a chance. No way to get that now until you win at least one level and have the booster. 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Twice a day I play the sugar drop to get the 13 boosters but they are on my iPhone. I guess it will be at least a week before new levels open on it. Here are my go to levels to get the 180 sugar drops: 591, 595, 601, 666, 906, 1146, 1476, 1828
  • gms
    gms Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My level is 4346 but build a bot is available why now I' delete my game
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @keyser_soze,

Two more levels to add to your list....  281 & 1168 --  Both of these, we will definitely get 20 Sugar Drops (minimum) =)

Hope you have voted UP for the Idea (in the first page)  :+1:
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?