💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     I sure hope that they are reading this, I also hope that they realize that for every comment on this thread, there has got to be 100 or 1000 other people per comment who feel the same way that just simply don't feel like commenting.  It took me quite some time to comment on this forum. I don't care for greed, and I believe that if they make the consumer happy, they will make more money in the long run.  How about giving us an answer king.com! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Dorn,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions for your questions in any King Games' Sections :)

To answer your thought, yes!  The King team are getting the updates about it.  That's what the Community Managers do... they help us with our issues in our games & they inform the King about our complaints. 
    Only issue is, there are various issues with this "Build-A-Bot" feature -- for some, it is still working with old levels & for some it is not; for some it is disappearing suddenly; and for some it is not even working!!!  So, they have to look at all these issues and work around it, then make an announcement whether it is possible or not to bring back the feature(s) we like.

Hope this made sense.  If you know anybody that are having same issue, please do ask them to post it here.  The more the better... If they do not like to post, ask them to "Vote-UP", that also helps!  There is a big chance of implementing the features which received most votes.  

** If there are any updates, the Community Managers will inform us.  We just have to be a bit more patient and hope that the feature will be changed =)

Have a nice day!    
  • CMReith
    CMReith Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have just deleted Candy Crush from both my phone and tablet. I have been playing for a few years, but won’t be anymore. We are not able to earn boosters by playing earlier levels??? Very sorry to have discovered this and therefore I won’t be playing anymore....
  • Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    <SIGH> I haven't deleted it from my phone and tablet yet, but it does take up a lot of space on my phone. Ever since they took away the ability to win boosters on lower levels I just log in daily to collect the daily free boosters; sometimes I play to win the 180 sugar drops. But I'm not advancing; I'm in the three thousands and it's too frustrating to play without boosters.  So sad. Bad decision by the people who run the game. 
  • Wendywanderlusy
    Wendywanderlusy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I don't like the gsme anymore 😢, i dont get any boosters because of the build a bot, no more challenges...... And no more change to watch an advertisement  
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I have been burning through my saved boosters and lives trying to play the level i am at. Usually, the levels are so difficult with minimal moves that you lose whatever you have earned with build a bot. Once I am out and it's still the same, I will remove the game. Hey, at least I can get a new phone now!
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    More than 2 weeks with no response,  it's obvious that they don't care about this.
  • emmibear
    emmibear Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    New levels are impossible w/o boosters. Sugar drops giving less boosters than before. Players far along in the game will be forced to buy boosters if they wish to continue. King - why punish your best players? Please change it back!
  • gms
    gms Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm just thinking about delete the candy crush it's only readreis build a bot option so plz owneroof candy crush remove build a bot option plz
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    One thing I don't like is that there appears to be some players who still are able to build up their boosters by playing previous levels as build a bot hasn't been rolled out to everyone (which is really unfair).
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?