📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters

Options
13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    If it is shutting down then you might be hitting the power button a bit harder.  Hold the home button first and then go hold down the power button and see what happens.
  • Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Elsa. I have tried 5 times and nothing. Thankyou for all you have done to help me. Have a wonderful weekend!!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    How could it be possible to not have had those boosters active when I have reached level 3467??

Barb_Howard said:
    The boosters,,,dark purple stripped ball..the flying saucer or the ice cream cone I have never been able to use!!!!!

Sorry if this is obvious to you, but just wanted to check to make sure.. You do know, don't you, that you have to buy those three boosters? I.e. you have to pay for them with the gold bars (which you have to purchase for real money). The UFO, the Striped brush, and the Party Booster are not given as free boosters via the daily spin, the sugar drops, or any other challenges. The UFOs are included as default on certain levels, but then they are part of that level and have to be used at that level. The Party Booster was given to everyone for free as part of the five-year celebrations as Elsa mentioned, but I don't think it has been available for free since then.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa said:
    The ice cream cone that you are referring to might be what I call the party popper.  Here is a picture of it.  Is this what you mean?  That came out on the 5th anniversary of Candy Crush Saga.  It has not been made available yet for purchase.

The Party Booster is available for purchase and has been for many months (not sure of the exact date it became available, but it has been a long time. It's very expensive (30 gold bars) so I use it only when absolutely necessary, but it can be really useful.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @SagaR, thank you for writing here in the community.  I would like you to follow up for me on an idea that I presented here in the community.  They set up an ideas section and I came up with the idea of taking the Jackpot off the daily spinning wheel and replacing it with the party popper.  I will give you the link and I would like everyone to vote for it.  Please let your friends know about it so that they can add their votes too.  The more votes it gets the better chance that they will do it.  Here is the link:

Also while you are there please check out the other ideas and vote for them too.  If you have a positive idea on how to improve the game, please start a new message.

• Barb_Howard
    Options
    Hi Elsa...I hope you enjoyed your weekend !! I tried again and again but am unable to take a screen shot. Please don't worry about it any more. You have done enough for me and I really appreciate it !!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard, I feel bad for you.  I am going to take my Superstar friend @firebombmarkus and maybe he can offer you something else instead.
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @Barb_Howard Nice to see you here. Thanks for tagging me @Elsa
    Let's see what we can do. Did you watch the video above posted by @mercerik ? It has detailed explanation of steps you need to take. Maybe it will be beneficial for you to see how it is done. Soemtimes it can be confusing when someone wants to explain things to us and we don't see the specific action. Please go back to that video and let us know if you can do the screenshot now. Thank you 😊
  • Barb_Howard
    Options
    I have tried over and over and over. Elsa has been so patient with me she is awesome!! Still can't take a screenshot though lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?