⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting daily booster when I spin the wheel?

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @melisharr
    Currently you playing game from king.com so there is old board. from long time there no new update, and level stopped at 2825. you can't got any special event's from here. play through Facebook platform for special rewards & benefit.
    You can play candy crush saga from here. 
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Lesley_Maxwell-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    hello @melisharr
    Currently you playing game from king.com so there is old board. from long time there no new update, and level stopped at 2825. you can't got any special event's from here. play through Facebook platform for special rewards & benefit.
    You can play candy crush saga from here. 
    Yes I could still get the daily wheel spin plus I could go and play previous levels and collect sugar drops on the old board,this has just happened in the last week, I am not at level 2825 I am only on level 1460...by the way the daily wheel spin is at the bottom left of the old board and can click from there, I play on facebook also but its seperate from the king site
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @melisharr and @Lesley_Maxwell-2, if you are trying to play the game on king.com then you are going to experience these problems because it is no longer supported for this game.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @melisharr and @Lesley_Maxwell-2, if you are trying to play the game on king.com then you are going to experience these problems because it is no longer supported for this game.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest
    Ah I see don't understand why all of a sudden I don't get the wheel spin even though I can spin it and get a prize but doesn't come up....Are you not better of shutting down the king site if candy crush stops at a certain level then?
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Ah I see don't understand why all of a sudden I don't get the wheel spin even though I can spin it and get a prize but doesn't come up....Are you not better of shutting down the king site if candy crush stops at a certain level then?
    Plus my browser isn't old its up to date ive tried google chrome my default and even windows 10 internet explorer,and ive checked that its html5 ready...its so bizzarre lol
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Lesley_Maxwell-2 my message and your message might have crossed somewhere in cyberspace so you might not have seen the last message that I posted here.  Candy Crush Saga it is no longer supported through king.com.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest

If you have Windows 10 on your computer, you don't need to use Internet Explorer, which by the way is also Flash oriented.  You can go into the Microsoft store (shopping bag) and install the game from there.  Once it opens you have the option of playing through Facebook or the Kingdom.  That platform is HTML5 so you would be able to get everything there.
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Thanks I get it now lol so basically for over a year I have been playing a game on an old board that only goes to a certain level and thats it...I will play on microsoft edge and get it from there,the new version is a lot better than the old board as there are more prizes on offer thank you for your reply
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Sorry me again I have installed it and its took me to the beggining, I don't want to go through facebook as I already play on facebook,but wanted to play via the king site so i can have to shots if you see what I mean,will it let me retrive my old account or will i have to start from scratch
  • Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Sorry me again I have installed it and its took me to the beggining, I don't want to go through facebook as I already play on facebook,but wanted to play via the king site so i can have to shots if you see what I mean,will it let me retrive my old account or will i have to start from scratch

Thanks I get it now lol so basically for over a year I have been playing a game on an old board that only goes to a certain level and thats it...I will play on microsoft edge and get it from there,the new version is a lot better than the old board as there are more prizes on offer thank you for your reply

Elsa said:
    @Lesley_Maxwell-2 my message and your message might have crossed somewhere in cyberspace so you might not have seen the last message that I posted here.  Candy Crush Saga it is no longer supported through king.com.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest

If you have Windows 10 on your computer, you don't need to use Internet Explorer, which by the way is also Flash oriented.  You can go into the Microsoft store (shopping bag) and install the game from there.  Once it opens you have the option of playing through Facebook or the Kingdom.  That platform is HTML5 so you would be able to get everything there.
    Elsa said:

Elsa said:

• Lesley_Maxwell-2
    Options
    Disregard what I have just said as I have got into my old account and got it lol thankyou very much now I can catch up on people that have been zooming by me!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?