King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,558 Superstar
    Who are playing games at the Kingdom platform right now Add me to Lives. I can give Lives.Some more friends can solve the problems of the ticket. please add your email here who playing this game on app through king id.
    My email  is [email protected]
    See above how to add

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

Deryck said:

@Sukanta_Biswas ; Well that won't stop me from voicing my displeasure about it. This is yet another change to the game that is NOT okay.

And thank you, I did receive the life you sent via my Windows 10 app. But look at your pic, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You still have the option to click the heart next to a player's name to send lives. I don't, and I can only guess how many others are in the same boat.

You pass any one level and then see. B)

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭
    @Sukanta_Biswas Yes, I figured that out earlier. And I still don't like it. It means King is forcing players to play a level just to send lives. Don't manipulate me, King. I don't take kindly to that. /threat

• Lynn_AllenLynn_Allen Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I    see that there has been some improvements for those who play on windows 10. How about windows7?
    @Lynn_Allen
    I got the option to send lives on the King platform. Show your screenshot.

• YKitty2004YKitty2004 Posts: 6
    I have a problem with the receiving of tickets to proceed to the next episode too. Any updates?
    Captaincook2
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

This has been a problem in the King platform. and king team working for the solution. But I can not tell you exact date when it can be solved. You can now use Facebook's platform. :)

• moustachemoustache Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Sukanta Biswas

Thanks for the received live . Follow this settlement closely meanwhile I , like many people , eagerly stay in the waiting room hopefully waiting for better times .
    Regards
  • anokyanoky Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I    see that there has been some improvements for those who play on windows 10. How about windows7?

Tapez votre commentaire
    edited June 14
    Fridays it is not allowed  :(

6.jpg 313.2K
  • candyscrushedcandyscrushed Posts: 4
    STILL NOT WORKING!!!!
  • sofia77sofia77 Posts: 8
    Goodmorning,

I can't unlock episode after level 245 again!It's been a week and it says yet time left until unlocks is O.
    It's the second time I posted.It has happened and to the previous episode!I'm playink from my p.c. no on facebook and I have trid several browsers.
    And I have never received  lives or tickets in this game.I m playing and other games and i never had this problem.
    help us !