⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Ok guys, this list is growing larger and larger.  I don't know if all of you are playing the game on king.com but it has been reported if that is the way you are playing the game.  I will tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator and maybe she can get us an update on how the fix is progressing.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Thank you Elsa!! I play king.com on both my home PC and my work Mac and the problem is the same on both.
  • angiehere
    angiehere Posts: 25 Level 2
    Well, it's been a couple weeks for me now that I can't send or receive lives, moves or help to the next episode.  I've been playing six different games on king.com for quite a while now and am embarrassed to say that I have spent money on all of them.  It is bad enough that those of us NOT using Facebook don't get daily rewards in Bubble Witch 2 Saga or CC Soda or Farm Heroes Super Saga and can't play events in any of them either, but now the little bit of the games that work for us are going belly-up.  I now log in to CC Saga, spin the wheel, play out my five lives on previous levels (since I can't get help unlocking the next episode) to get candy for boosters in case the game ever gets fixed, then go to Farm Heroes Saga, play those five lives, on to Bubble Witch 2 Saga and play til I get bored, then watch Hulu and/or Netflix instead of playing the other three games or spending any money on the half-working games that are still at all playable.  As time goes on, I'm sure I will get bored with the whole idea and just quit playing altogether. 
    I've not downloaded the store version because my research shows that this would result in a whole crap-ton of stuff being installed on my machine that I didn't want and I didn't spend a few grand to build a great machine to have it compromised in that way, so I guess I'm all but done at this point. 
  • edwardflora
    edwardflora Posts: 0 Newbie
    Update your game as soon as possible...
  • edwardflora
    edwardflora Posts: 0 Newbie
    Update your game as soon as possible...
  • angiehere
    Oh yes; forgot to mention that now if I play on king for more than an hour and have another window open to other use at the same time, I get a bsod; usually machine check exception, but others as well.  Close the king window as soon as I finish the little bit that I can play and no bsod.  Coincidence?  Don't think so. 
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    I'm having all the same problems and started playing the other games to pass time while waiting for the CC Saga fix. Got to level 6 on Bubble Witch 2 Saga, and it's frozen! Can't get past that one either.
  • angiehere
    Marilyn-3, I can't remember if the Nero event is available to you at level 6?  Supposed to collect a number of bubbles of one color, then supposed to get some kind of reward.  The Nero thing doesn't work (I'm level nine hundred something) for me, apparently because I don't play through FB.  Just wondering if you had access to the Nero thing and if it worked for you or not.  
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    angiehere said:
    I've not downloaded the store version because my research shows that this would result in a whole crap-ton of stuff being installed on my machine that I didn't want and I didn't spend a few grand to build a great machine to have it compromised in that way, so I guess I'm all but done at this point. 
    WUT  Where did you find that out? I can tell you based on my exp. that only one "file" (the game) is installed and it takes less than a minute (almost instantaneous really). O_o
    But if you prefer playing on king.com, I can understand.
    Just know (as I recently learned) that once you reach L2800something, you'll be cut off from accessing the new levels.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    You're right @Deryck.  On king.com you can only play to level 2825 and then you have no choice but to play elsewhere if you want to continue the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?