Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Urshite1 said: Not sure what is meant by play it on Windows 10, I am on that already. The FB account belongs to my niece who has decided to get rid of the game altogether seeing as it does not work. I appreciate all the replies and help tho, even if no favourable conclusion was reached x
Urshite1 said: Hi, I have already tried taking it off facebook and then re doing it and its still the same ;(
Elsa said: Hi @kclark6, where are you playing the game? Mobile? Computer? Through what platform - Facebook? Kingdom? Facebook. Urshite1 said: Hi, my search for a buddy has been going mental for well over a month and is stuck in a loop searching for a new buddy, how do I fix this? I play on FB platform on a laptop
Elsa said: Hi @kclark6, where are you playing the game? Mobile? Computer? Through what platform - Facebook? Kingdom? Facebook.
Urshite1 said: Hi, my search for a buddy has been going mental for well over a month and is stuck in a loop searching for a new buddy, how do I fix this? I play on FB platform on a laptop
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
They can go into your account and manually get your progress back. I don't play on Facebook because there are always too many glitches so I always play all their games through the Kingdom. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the contact form.