๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea What is going on with "Sweets in Islands" ??? I play through Facebook on my PC and Tablet. For a start the game doesn't want to sync. Yesterday, I was well ahead on my tablet, then this morning, I connect and my game is gone and a new game has started.

Can you please explain what is going on as it looks like yesterday I have wasted a great deal of time and effort !!!!!! Now I have to start all over again.

I have also posted this on @Crazy Cat Lad thread !!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

And here's a bit more feedback, because you always request it.

On the latest two episodes (560 & 561) the episode/fast race (the only way to obtain gold bars within the game since the removal of sugar drops) has vanished for der Spieler.

Device (computer) & game application are all updated, logged out & in/restarted device/cleared cache/etc.; so what's up with that?

All of these superfluous events have caused some of the regular ones to be bumped, & der Spieler hasn't been awarded the 20 GBs which he earned.

Not good, King...

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crusher,

The new levels of the week have been released!!

Today we are releasing a Community inspired level for our Windows players. I'll be sharing all the details below!

Happy crushing everyone! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณ

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, December 9th, we have... Let's check it out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 8360 Levels, 558 episodes
    • Win10:ย 8450 Levels, 564 episode

๐Ÿ“Œ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

๐Ÿ‘‰ Find all the informationย HEREย (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

Other Community Recommendations:

• โ„๏ธ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ… Holiday Event Calendar 7-13 December. More infoย HERE!
    • ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ Vote for your favorite challengeย HERE!
    • Become a Candy Taster! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ More informationย HERE
    • ๐Ÿฌ What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badgesย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย HERE!
    • ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย HERE!

Last but not least...ย are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis?ย We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this:ย ย ๐Ÿš€โœจ Reach for the stars with Tiffi!ย HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea What an enjoyable 3 Episodes. Not a bad level, again a good mixture of hard, tactical and fun levels. The picks were 8409 and 8430 with Freddo the frog as a target. Even the Rainbow Rapids levels were enjoyable, having a good degree of variation and not the usual rigidity. And to finish we had 8450, a level that required a lot of thought and tactics to avoid wiping out the chocolate before reaching the required target.

Again, thanks to the Games Studio for a truly enjoyable experience ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, the festive mood at KING continues. Three very entertaining episodes. I could not pick a favourite. I harrdly used any boosters to finish levels. Also got 10 GB's for winning the first Episode Race, the second episode again no Episode race and with the last one it re-appeared and I scored 20GB's for winning the race.

I could not concentrate On the levels, since it was quite a race to finish first. Only downside for me was that the Sleigh Ride appeared when I completed the last level. Only scored 50 points and first place is already at 15000 point. Not worth the chase.

• Pounawea
    Options

Fantastic!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us once again. I really appreciate that @Peter_Tornaros and @Albert_Heinrich .

As you know, community feedback is important to us and we always take it into account. We've been working very hard to make sure we could improve the overall player experience in the game and I'm very glad to read your comments. Once again, we managed to release new levels in the game, with very enjoyable levels with a great fusion of tactical, challenging and fun levels.

Keep your feedback coming, Candy Crushers!

I look forward to your comments, episode ratings, and tips on how to crush all the levels in the game. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Have a delicious day and happy crushing ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

quote:

The festive mood at King continues...

Yep, it sure is continuing; & players in the Wednesday Clubhouse will absolutely love this one:

Do the math, King...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea Things have definitely improved over the past few weeks, but what has happened to the Daily Treat Calendar ????

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crusher,

The new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?