No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Guess that makes two of us.  Hey how come you changed your signature picture?  I always recognized your messages by your Star Wars animated picture.  
    Sometimes I like looking at beautiful scenes like my backyard which currently is full of now. 

I've seen the latest Star Wars movie so I thought I should change my GIF to just JPG.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey @mercerik I am so glad that you are back again 🤗 How is your day going? Are you grateful for the gift of life? I really hope you are. Sending you a bunch of love and positive energy ❤️
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @Pounawea

Did you send these attack dogs spyware to stir trouble
    in this Thread? Not only are you not responding to our
    Plea To Restore Free Board Reset, you sent your
    loyal troops out to annoy people here. Enough of these!
    This is insane!  This Community is really beginning to look
    like a Cult. Currently, you are the leader and you seem
    to be doing nothing.  You are facilitating this and enjoying
    every moment of it.
    You have to stand-up and do the right  thing!

To Sebastian Knutsson:

I hope you are seeing what is happening in your
    Community!

Vänligen stoppa denna galenskap!

Hey, love 😊 It's me, your favorite person 😉 I really hoped to read something new and innovative from you. Are you jealous because you are not in a Cult? Come join us! I have all the love in the world to share ❤️
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    mercerik said:
    Elsa said:
    Guess that makes two of us.  Hey how come you changed your signature picture?  I always recognized your messages by your Star Wars animated picture.  
    Sometimes I like looking at beautiful scenes like my backyard which currently is full of now. 

I've seen the latest Star Wars movie so I thought I should change my GIF to just JPG.

My kids saw this last movie and they weren't as impressed with it.  How did you like it?  My favorite was the first one.
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    https://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

What is going on in this thread since I left a week ago?!?  I feel like I’ve gone through a WWE match with all these Superstars!  

Still no real response so I’ll continue on with Words with Friends 😉
  • mercerik
    Options
    Elsa said:
    My kids saw this last movie and they weren't as impressed with it.  How did you like it?  My favorite was the first one.
    If you are not a fan, you won't appreciate it. J J Abrams did a good job with this Episode. I am sure it would have been better if George Lucas did not sell the rights to Disney. I wish Disney continued the Saga with Rey and Ben as lead roles. There was a little bit of a tearjerker towards the end when Rey almost died and Ben tried to save her and died in the process. I am sad that it is over.

I have Star Wars Episode 1 - 6 Collections in Blu-Ray; I've seen Episode 7 The Force Awakens twice; I have Episode 8 The Last Jedi in Digital Version in my Desktop, seen it several times; and of course have seen this last one Episode 9 The Rise of Skywalker in theater with my son. I might see it again on Amazon Prime.
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @firebombmarkus

There is no reason to annoy me. This is not our fight! I don't have any beef with you so quit the act. I am not impressed with guys who talks too much. I know you have been doing this because there is no real name tied to your account, nor a face attached to it. This is the reason why Elsa and I can talk decently to each other because I know who she is. 

Stop that fake love because you know it is not true. I don't like clowns since I was little. I am not buying what you are selling so quit it. This is the last time I'll tell you to quit. If you have a God, you will!
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @mercerik Did you hear about anyone having a different lifestyle than you? I hope you did. Good thing is that everyone in this thread is here to please you and the world revolves around you 🌎 I won't stop sharing love and positive energy no matter what. This is an open thread and EACH member of the Community is welcome to comment. And yes, I still love you and my intention is not to annoy you and it never will be. We see in other people what is inside us.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    https://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

What is going on in this thread since I left a week ago?!?  I feel like I’ve gone through a WWE match with all these Superstars!  

Still no real response so I’ll continue on with Words with Friends 😉
    Hey there 😊 Nothing special is happening. We just decided that we are not going to accept any more negative energy spread by some members. Sending you love  ❤️
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik Did you hear about anyone having a different lifestyle than you? I hope you did. Good thing is that everyone in this thread is here to please you and the world revolves around you 🌎 I won't stop sharing love and positive energy no matter what. This is an open thread and EACH member of the Community is welcome to comment. And yes, I still love you and my intention is not to annoy you and it never will be. We see in other people what is inside us.
    You can't give anyone positive energy when you look like a clown. As I said if you have a conscience, if you have a God, you'll quit. @Pounawea if you are still here, please put a stop to this person's madness!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?