No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    rats said:
    I support the decision to make money. It’s not “greedy” as some people think/say. It’s business. 

Don't agree rats. They were making money, and more than plenty of it.

You don't sell for 467 million if you were losing money.

But when that is still not enough and you just want more and more and more - that is greed.

Not business, greed: - intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food. Google it

Give us back reset, thats it. Simple.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Until a month ago, my daughter had no idea this was possible, and she called it cheating. Gave me pause, but as US citizens, not unique.
    Hi there, @LuckyMe1189 !

Sorry but I didn't quite understand what you were heading at! What is possible? What exactly is cheating? What is not unique about U.S. Citizens?

Can you please clarify what you were referring to?  Are you referring to the Board Reset as Cheating? I didn't even know that this feature existed till it was taken away and reinstated last summer when the Moderator, Jelly_Jenny announced its return in June of this year.

I am sorry about initially misunderstanding your comment! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    And if this weren’t enough😂 my iPad today informed me that I was about out of memory. Choosing through the apps to delete, I thought it read “candy Crush Soda”, when it was the original - too late! I lost 127 lives, 125 coconut wheels, assorted other boosters and the stocking booster ability, plus a lot more. Ugh, I may as well start over (it did save progress through Facebook, just not extras). I had not planned on deleting the game, just not playing as much, and had just won the whole candy box. 😔😔😔😔😔
    @LuckyMe1189 !

I am sorry to hear that you are running out of memory on your iPad! I don't have an iPad. My son has one given by the  school. How much memory do you have there? Do you have photos and videos saved in your device? These are the ones that use lots memory. Do you use the iCloud to back-up your files? Do you know that you can also buy an iPad Memory Card to transfer some of your files to free-up space? Check on Apple Support to help you answer all these questions. 
  • Danilo666666
    Danilo666666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    so, how am I supposed to win this one? The yellow bomb that's necessary to win has been randomly replaced by a colorbomb! Before I could reset and try again, now I have to lose enough times to clear all my boosters. 
    If you make such an ill-informed change then make sure the levels are winnable! 
    I have same problem with you! 
    I don't know for sure because I'm not on levels that high... But looking at this particular board I see blue wrapped and striped side by side a few rows under the problem candy. Perhaps, if the locked cases don't whiff them out, you could have used those to hit the color bomb and see what happens. Its possibly hiding the candy you want, not replacing it?? Just a thought...
    Nope, did that with a double CB, doesn't work. You need a yellow bomb (or anything else yellow) to switch the cherry out of the board. 
  • Kalexa1968
    Kalexa1968 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Its not so much previewing the Board but being able to exit a level you played and won and it not updating between devices. Who cares if some people preview the Board? In 2018 players spent $4.2 million dollars A DAY on Candy Crush boosters and I'm sure the daily 2019 number is higher. King Games can afford to put it back. Limit it to 5 times a day if you must but this is not a "fix" in the interest of your dedicated players.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    To me i don't think this fix maybe the issue we had with the timed sugar drops,
    the studio wont take it back to the original fun & enjoyable reset board!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    To me i don't think this fix maybe the issue we had with the timed sugar drops,
    the studio wont take it back to the original fun & enjoyable reset board!
    *same issue as the timed sugar drops 😉
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    kezza321 said:
    So from reading these posts, king said it has now finally 'fixed' the problem. No problem to fix after 7 years! I emailed king to voice my complaint after 7 years as a loyal money spending customer. This is the response I got today. They are TRIALLING this not fixing!

[...]

*Edited by CM: publishing a private message. 
    Dear @kezza321

I've already contacted our support team and, on their behalf, I apologize for the confusion that this have caused you.

The Studio is not trialling with this change. As I've been sharing with you guys throughout this forum discussion, the change is for all players.

Thank you very much for your understanding. 🙂
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    So, if the “fix” is not part of a trial and is permanent for all, then why can’t we a response from the Studio on an announcement?  I’ll wait until Friday and if no response then I’m done with all things CC. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?