🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Fakhruddin-2Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 51 Level 3
    I was very happy when there were no timed boosters for that I thank king, it was very annoying to see useless timed boosters and now fix the “FIX” and make players all over the world happy in the new year
  • Christophe2002Christophe2002 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
  • DinerboyDinerboy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 760 Game Expert
    edited January 10

i am in hell GIF

Saint Elmo's Fire, lol

Wash your 🙌 Mom said so! 😷

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 41 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    :( ... Fellow player thefixisinonfixes & all Candy Crush Saga players --->>> Level 5350 is indeed driving me nuts! I have been stuck in it for ever. Boosters don't really make a difference... hoping for a lucky board. ... :(

i am in hell GIF

I remember this level @frenioz00.  This is a horrible level!  I was stuck on this level about a week ago.  I felt boosters should be avoided at least in the beginning because I would always run out of possible moves before the conveyer belt came back around.  One suggestion read was to avoid making large combinations (up to 4-5 matching candies) if possible.  

That level is the perfect example of just pure luck and praying to the CC gods for a favorable board. If you can get to colorbombs together before the start then you have a chance.  I believe I got one but it was when the conveyor came back around which was pure luck.  

Here is a video from Cookie which is from a blog: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

Hang in there and you will get passed this ridiculous level.  This is another perfect example where the board reset could ease the stress in this level. 
  • WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 41 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    :( ... Fellow player thefixisinonfixes & all Candy Crush Saga players --->>> Level 5350 is indeed driving me nuts! I have been stuck in it for ever. Boosters don't really make a difference... hoping for a lucky board. ... :(

i am in hell GIF

I remember this level @frenioz00.  This is a horrible level!  I was stuck on this level about a week ago.  I felt boosters should be avoided at least in the beginning because I would always run out of possible moves before the conveyer belt came back around.  One suggestion read was to avoid making large combinations (up to 4-5 matching candies) if possible.  

That level is the perfect example of just pure luck and praying to the CC gods for a favorable board. If you can get to colorbombs together before the start then you have a chance.  I believe I got one but it was when the conveyor came back around which was pure luck.  

Here is a video from Cookie which is from a blog: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

Hang in there and you will get passed this ridiculous level.  This is another perfect example where the board reset could ease the stress in this level. 
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 760 Game Expert
  • mkdcarsmkdcars Posts: 5 Level 2
    By now, it is obvious King is never going to respond.  Their inaction is essentially their response.

Uninstalled the game today.  Goodbye, King!  Never will I purchase/download any King apps again!

Goodbye everyone!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Recent Discussions

Leaderboard