📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• Linda_Henninger
    Linda_Henninger Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I'm not sure about the answer  I log in through Facebook.  What should I do? I do sometimes log in on my phone , Can I fix it through there?

• Anitablanker
    Anitablanker Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I haven’t been able to send friends their requested lives, when will this get fixed? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,720 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @anitablanket, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, there is an issue in our favorite game "Candy Crush Saga" itself!!   Like you said the mailbox seems to have some issues from past couple of weeks. The Lives will not be sent and those messages will not get cleared from the mailbox either!!

Some of the players are able to send out Lives and requests, but they are not going through the system.  The issue was already escalated to the Candy Crush Studio and they are looking for a fix!  Hopefully, it will be here with the next update 

Here is the main thread where all the players are discussing about the same.  Please head there to keep an eye on the issue and also,may be participate in the discussion  --->  "Issue WITH Lives"

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Hope to have fun in the game again! 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,720 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @tracistanzi, Hope you are doing fine :)

I apologize for my delayed reply!  Thank you for confirming about the game! 

First of all, there is no issue with your game or device.  And NO!  Please do not reinstall your game, as it does not do any good at all and/or solve the issue either. 

Issue is with our favorite game "Candy Crush Saga" itself!  The mailbox seems to have some issues from past couple of weeks. The Lives do not get sent, nor the messages will get cleared from the mailbox.  Some players are able to send Lives and requests, but they are not going through the system.  The issue was already escalated to the Candy Crush Studio and they are looking for a fix!  Hopefully, it will be here with the next update 

Here is the main thread where all the players are discussing about the same.  Please head there to keep an eye on the issue and also,may be participate in the discussion  --->  "Issue WITH Lives"

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance =)  
  • Ngonyama
    Ngonyama Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @ AbhinavSargar
    I am using Android 
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Ngonyama

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to know about your Problem on Lives request and Boosters. 

Can You Please Tell Us Where do you play Candy Crush Saga ? I mean on Android/Windows/iOS device or on King.com ?

We would like to know and this will help us to understand your Problem more clearly. 

Also Click here, here and here to Checkout if you find any solution for your Problem. 

Please Reply if any of the above hasn't been useful to you. 

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

• LM4Jesus
    LM4Jesus Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your post, I was wondering what was going on.
  • Tatianepz
    Tatianepz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys!

The mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed. The Lives do not get sent, nor the messages will get cleared from the mailbox.

Some of you are able to send out Lives and requests, but they are not going through the system.

This is being looked into and a fix for this will come in a forthcoming update of the game.

I will post any updates on this and when this is fixed as soon as I hear anything from the Candy factory.

Thanks for your patience!

Thar has been happening for quite a while... Expecting for solution  =)
  • shell9634
    shell9634 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I am sending friends their life requests. The green check appears and my mailbox reflects that they were sent. But when I clear my windows on my iPhone after playing candy crush and then go back Into the game my mailbox is full again and reflects like I never sent my friends their life requests. My mailbox requests just keeps growing. Annoying and been like this for weeks. Going to take a break from candy crush for a while until this gets fixed. Hope it is soon. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/279338/sending-and-receiving-lives-known-issue-updates

@shell9634

Hello and welcome to this community

You can find your answers here: Please go to this link.

♥ Good luck ♥
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?