📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @leela1234
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

Lives problem is a known issue.
    Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.
    Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.🙂  
  • georgeanno
    georgeanno Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I open envelope, accept them, they disappear but do not go to life counter to use. Happening repeatedly on iPad. I am getting annoyed. Takes awhile to request and receive then don’t get to use. 
  • Patti52
    Patti52 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    It has been months!!! I cannot send/receive lives! 
  • vegzet59
    vegzet59 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Írja le megjegyzését
  • vegzet59
    vegzet59 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Mindig ugyanattól az 1 baráttól jönnek kérések,hiába küldöm el ugyanúgy visszakerül a borítékba.Javítanátok?Köszi.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @georgeanno

Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.
    Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.🙂  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Patti52

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    I open envelope, accept them, they disappear but do not go to life counter to use. Happening repeatedly on iPad. I am getting annoyed. Takes awhile to request and receive then don’t get to use. 
    This is a known issue that's being addressed by the Support Team. They're preparing to release the fix for it. When it's ready an update will be issued. It's advised that you have your device set to update automatically. There may be an announcement as well. Lots of players have been writing to ask about the issue.
    Try to be patient, it will be fixed soon!
    You can read more about it by clicking the link in the red box at the top of this page. The one that says "Read Before Posting". It has a list all of the known issues.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    vegzet59 said:
    Mindig ugyanattól az 1 baráttól jönnek kérések,hiába küldöm el ugyanúgy visszakerül a borítékba.Javítanátok?Köszi.
    Hi vegzet59
    Thank you for posting. In the Candy Community only English is used. Please translate your post so we can read and respond to you.
  • queencarrie
    queencarrie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Has the issue of the lives leaving the inbox been fixed? Or does anyone know when the new update will be for IOS? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?