⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crash progress backup

Options
EK80
EK80 Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I keep my levels progress backup if I deleted my Facebook account ??

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,871 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @EK80 , Welcome to our Community 😊

You can save your progress to the King account

King account allows you to easily save your game progress, play across multiple devices or platforms and also send and receive help at Roadblocks, extra lives and other juicy bonuses.

This great platform lets you interact with players from all around the world!

How do I connect my game to the King account?

You can create a King account account by following these easy steps: 

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button down in the bottom left hand corner. Tap the orange and yellow King icon. (If you can't see this you might need to log out of Facebook first. Please note, in some of our games, such as Pet Rescue Saga and Pyramid Solitaire Saga, you’ll have to tap the Cogwheel first and then select the King icon)
    • Choose your avatar and nickname
    • Enter your email address and choose a password and voilà! You managed to save your progress

and this Links for the intructions how to make King Account

Let me know if you need further help or have any question

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome @EK80

If you haven't already deleted the Facebook account there are some instructions HERE on how to find the player ID.

Once you have your new FB account, contact member support quoting that user ID to have it linked to the new account.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Sorry @kiara_wael I was still composing when your reply came in. Of course a King account would be the better idea :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?