Hello! I'm new and I need some help

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Discussions
This discussion was created from comments split from: Share Your Crush and Win Gold Bars! (FINISHED).

Comments

• daddybel
    daddybel Posts: 1 Newbie

I think I'm lost here cause I don't seems to understand anything since I joined this community pls can someone help explain how it's works

Thanks

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hi @daddybel ,

Warm welcome to our forums! 🥳

Let me share with you below the list with the current Community Hot Topics. Here you will find some trendy discussions and forum contest happening right now on the Candy Crush Saga Community:

🌶 Hot Topics:

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

❤️ Valentine's Day - Forum Contest: Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest. HERE

🎉 🥳 Forum POLL: Yeti’s party - which song is his favourite? Vote now HERE

🌟 Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga HERE

🍭 Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think HERE

🍫 The Chocolate Box: information and feedback HERE 

🆙 How many levels are in Candy Crush? Check it out HERE 

💪 Have you reached level 1000? Join our 1000 Club  HERE  and collect your Community Badge! 

Join the level 2000 club and receive the amazing Community Badge HERE

Other topics:

• 🌟 New to the Community?  Community welcome guide & Don't miss out our Beginner's Corner Lounge HERE 
    • Check out the latest Forum improvements: New Editor, Reactions, Badges and more! HERE
    • Always wonder how is life at King? Come meet the Kingsters behind the Kingdom's magic right HERE!
    • Become our next Member of the Month and win 200 Gold bars! Here.
    • Join us in the Off-Topic - Fun guaranteed!

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask our Community members or directly to our amazing team of Superstars!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum 🙂

• Sandy1021
    Sandy1021 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m lost as well

• DustinVesser
    DustinVesser Posts: 13 Level 2

I'm lost also.! Keep trying to do the contest, but it won't let me do it.

• russman
    russman Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Spend money....they only care about dollars and not solving self induced technical issues.....they are (Edit by CM: Offensive) who only care to (Edit by CM: Offensive) you.....

• starshine08
    starshine08 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2020

Woah, that's a horribly racist post. How offensive. You should think before you make derogatory racist comments for the public to see

• IDaddict
    IDaddict Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited March 2020

I am a newbie, so forgive me, i am not about stepping on toes but we all have our opinion. I used to play Crush through facebook but I try to limit myself from social media because i don't like how they solicit what i'm doing to a crowd. I joined this community because of the "small town" feel but again, i limit myself. I agree that cutting back on bonuses like sugar drops does not bring people together but push people away. Word of mouth goes a long way. Give your community a voice but listen to them to make your successful game stick around and keep peoples interests piqued and create harmony not discord which will be broadcast as a positive experience instead of a negative one. Keep smiling!

• Sharon2468
    Sharon2468 Posts: 19 Level 2

I'm also new bee and I want to learn all I can become a legend I love playing CCS helps me challenge my fast thinking I need help to learn how to win gold bars

• Shashki
    Shashki Posts: 18 Level 2

Im new bee in community but old at the crushing candy 🍬 I’m starting community since I missed the vibration feature. I got help, thinking 🤔 that’s nice and helpful to be here. Don’t have much of time, but I try to be around and will keep in touch. I LIKE HERE 👍🏻

• ryeyen1
    ryeyen1 Posts: 5 Level 2

I'll take reformed aryans for 500, Alex.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?