Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

Vote on the booster bot issue (slightly different way to get boosters) here (& comment if ya want), make a difference (maybe).

Give it the ol' college try...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas. No sugar drops for almost 3 days. Why take away something that works. I am playing levels as it is released and the only thing I have whilst waiting for new levels are the sugar drops. I usually finish the new levels in a day or two, leaving 5 levels to play at one a day in order to get the daily win boosters. So with no sugar drops I now only play 1 level day.

Is this the reward for being at the highest level?

As it stands now I can only offer limited assistance to my Fantastic Five team members, no chance in competing in the weekly race since I can only finish 45 levels a week. The current number 1 has completed over 106 levels and number three over 60.

Last week the colour bomb challenge was also not available to me. So I have no sugar drops, probably not getting the colour bomb challenge later today. So where is the fun in playing the game.

Has the sugar drop feature and colour bomb challenge been removed for everyone or just a select few.

At this rate I will be loosing interest. The only reason I am still playing is with the hope that it is a glitch in the system.

• lynsob
    lynsob Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have read that there are some changes being made re acquisition of boosters and particularly the build a bot- this will hardly be fair to those who are already at the top of the game and have no more levels in which to earn boosters.

I have no sugar drops from this morning and for the past couple of weeks some glitches have appeared. I will wait and see what happens but, like everything else in life, if it doesn’t suit, I will give it a big miss.

• Daniel_Moses
    Daniel_Moses Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

What did you do to my sugar drops please bring back the drops so that I can play my game again. I’ll leave my game till the drops comes back goodbye 👋

• Kay_Hall
    Kay_Hall Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I want them back also

• saraellen
    saraellen Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Day 3 of no candies to earn boosters ... why????

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @saraellen . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• kiara_wael
    Options

Hi @Daniel_Moses . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• lcolon69
    lcolon69 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Please answer me soon

• kiara_wael
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lcolon69 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?