Options
  • giniabrazil
    giniabrazil Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for all your responses.😘

• soniadew
    soniadew Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please please remove the cobra from the game. Candy Crush is a cute n fun game n now you have made it scary. I am at level 10492 n love playing but cobra is so creepy that I feel like giving up. There are so many animals to choose from….why have u chosen something a lot of people find unpleasant??? Please remove it thanks

• royama
    royama Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My profile name is Roya Ma. Until last night, I had tons cc friends & I was at 5200+. This morning all my friends are gone & my level has been reduced to approximately 4200! What the heck is going on? Do u want to lose gamers? This is so upsetting that I’m set back by 1000.

• Kath1706
    Kath1706 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all my candy crush friends get the option to watch a video for free gifts and lives.. I have never had this option.. is there something I need to switch on?? (On level 3358)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,214 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?