⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga

Options
lizbeth4
lizbeth4 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

When are we getting the chocolate box back? This was the on,y way of getting regular boosters. Am I cynical in thinking this is to get me to buy them, when every time I switch I think on I get notices of special offers I can buy?

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @lizbeth4 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

The box of chocolates has been temporarily taken out of play because it has caused problems. There is a discussion on this subject. There you can find out the current status: 

Chocolate Box Gone!! - Page 15 — King Community

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sad news as unfortunately this feature (Chocolate Box) haven't still released until Mid May on this game. You can see Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager has answered to players here on Chocolate Box Gone thread 👇

So we hope this feature will be back on Mid May. You can continue playing levels with another features. 😉

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Also check here :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?