⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot connect to the store

Options
pdonatelli
pdonatelli Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

So frustrated about not being able to connect to the store!!!!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,726 Legend
    Options

Hello @pdonatelli Have you seen the article in the Help Center that I have copied below? See if it helps you at all.

HERE is a link to the Help Center as well.

What if I can’t connect to the Google Play Store?

By King GamesLast Updated: May 6, 2021

Other Languages

English

Though you might need to contact Google if you are experiencing problems with the Store itself, there are a few things you can try first, to see if they get you back on track

The first thing to try is to restart your device. This usually reconnects and refreshes your links to the Store.

Also, make sure you have the latest update of the Google Play Store app installed.

Finally, clear the Google Play Store cache by using these steps:

• Open the Settings menu on your device.
    • Go to Apps or Application Manager. (This option might differ depending on your device.)
    • Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
    • Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
    • Tap the Clear cache button.
    • Repeat the steps above, but replace Google Play Store in step 3 with Google Play services.

You can find more support here in the Google Play Store Help page about purchase problems.

If you have any further issues which are not resolved by checking the above links, please get in touch.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game are you asking this problem? 🤔

Like @Alienscar has answered you to follow up these steps on previous reply that we hope this helps! 👆😊

If you wanna to ask Game Question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @pdonatelli! Which game are you having this issue? It's important to always post with the game name because there might be a glitch with that issue and then we can direct you to their game community.

• pdonatelli
    edited July 2021
    Options

Cannot connect to the candy crush saga store. It's very frustrating to have over 135 gold bars but can't do anything with them. Can't get boosters either. I've asked for help over a year ago and no one can help. Reinstalled the game, logged out and back in, erased data and cache... everything support has told me. Nothing works. 😔

And I'm not a newbie. I'm on level 2738... I've had to erase my entire existence in candy crush to try to fix the game. Still didn't work.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Tagging @Elsa and @wykoon again if the can help. 😊

• _Elsa_
    Options

@pdonatelli as I wrote above we cannot guide you until we know which game you are having this problem. It might be a glitch that has already been reported so we need to direct you to the right game community to learn more or learn how to fix it.

• pdonatelli
    Options

I did say candy crush saga. The original game.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I'm sorry @pdonatelli that I didn't notice it before. You will want to go to the CC Saga Support area to see if anyone reported it. If not, please start a new message and a game moderator will respond to you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @pdonatelli and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post from the Community Hub to the Candy Crush Saga forum.

Please email Player Support so they can take a closer look at this and help you out.

Go to the Settings in the upper right corner of the Saga map in your game. Choose Help Center, then the topic and you'll find 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the topic for this issue!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?