⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have lost levels 3603. Trying to transfer from iPad to IPhone. I deleted candy crush app and reinsta

Options
dajean
dajean Posts: 4 Newbie

Have lost levels 3603. Trying to transfer from iPad to IPhone. I deleted candy crush app and reinstalled but I lost everything. I have been on this for years and so now I'm frustrated. I don't really want to start from beginning again. Hope you can fix this. My User ID is 5340306228

Best Answer

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @dajean , hope you are well today! 😊

Unfortunately there may not be an easier way to recover levels or our Moderators would have responded other than following the steps below. Sometime I have to ask a neighbor to help me. Maybe you have neighbor or someone who would share their help with you

You have come so far in your Candy Crush Saga game. I dearly hope you get those levels restored

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles in the same topic HERE.

I wish there was more I could do

I send you my best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season 🦉🎄 

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hello @dajean , welcome to the King Community!

Have you lost your levels? Here's how to get them restored. This information HERE should help!

If you still need help restoring those levels, please email your game reset request to Player Support directly from the game by going to the game's Settings and Help Center, choose a topic and tap 'Contact us'.

When you have received a reply from Player Support that the game has been reset, remember to delete and reinstall the app on your device before you open it. The device's cache memory may otherwise restore the game back to your level when opening it.

Moving your game progress to a new device (Apple)? This information HERE may help you

Let us know how this works for you please

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Eek! Sorry to hear you are having troubles. You want to make sure your progress is linked to a King account, or your email address. Cheers!

• dajean
    Options

No, too hard. I’m nearly 80 and it’s beyond me. I try to find a king account and the page keeps telling me page unavailable,. Can you manually do it for me at your end. I have given you the user ID number. If you can’t I will have to unfortunately let it go.

• Glenn1972
    edited December 2021
    Options

Gosh @dajean , it breaks my heart for you to just let it go

I am going to tag two of our Candy Crush Saga  Game Moderators to see if we can offer you a better way to restore your levels

Hang on, it may take a bit for them to respond

Happy Holidays dajean ☺️ 🎄

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas and @kiara_wael , is there any way we can better help this player, dajean? Please read posts above

Thank you

• dajean
    Options

Look forward to hearing from you

• Glenn1972
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @dajean , hope you are well today! 😊

Unfortunately there may not be an easier way to recover levels or our Moderators would have responded other than following the steps below. Sometime I have to ask a neighbor to help me. Maybe you have neighbor or someone who would share their help with you

You have come so far in your Candy Crush Saga game. I dearly hope you get those levels restored

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles in the same topic HERE.

I wish there was more I could do

I send you my best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season 🦉🎄 

• dajean
    Options

Thank you for that. When I next see my granddaughter, I will see if she can help, Merry Christmas to you too! 🎄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?