• davosco
    davosco Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Need the ads too please.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @davosco .

We warmly welcome u to our beloved king community. As explained above very clearly that it is a test feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

I wish u good luck and hope that one day u get ad feature in ur game.

• davosco
    davosco Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks but I had this previously and it was taken away. I am into the 6200 plus level and it is very difficult to go on. "Very clearly" I may quit as there are so many other options to play on with. I wish you the best in all your future endevours.

• txjw
    txjw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also don’t ever get the option to watch ads for boosters and have been playing for years my husband has been playing for a year and has passed me by a thousand levels because he gets them on every level.

• Jwan05
    Jwan05 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Why don’t i get once a day a free spin anymore? It’s a while ago since i got free extra moves at the end of an game.

I did also read that some people get extra life’s or moves if they watch ads? Also that’s not working for me.

Btw: i play with my phone.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi dear please check your second post we have already replied you on that.

Thanks.

• Epc23
    Epc23 Posts: 125 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2023
    Options

You have to be tagged and popular I suppose

• AyeshaS
    AyeshaS Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

Please tell me how can i get free spins and free ads..this is annoying reaching soo ahead levels and suddenly you don't get these options..very sad to say..veryy annoyed..but you'll should do something we want our free spins and ads back..i had uninstalled and reinstalled to check if everything was okay..still no ads and free spins..instead lost all my earned boosters even when my account was linked with facebook ☹️😞

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @AyeshaS and good day to you.

Regret to tell you that boosters will be lost if you uninstall your game because it was not stored in the game server but on your local device. If any of these boosters were recently purchased but yet to be used, you may contact the Player Support to recover it.

Otherwise, you have to build back your boosters through other ways such as winning the weekly race, Fast Race (i.e. completing an episode in top 3 position) or joining an F5 teams. Also, you may join the on-going contests in this Community to stand a chance to win some gold bars.

Unfortunately, the "watching Ad" or "extra moves wheel" are only made available to certain players that were randomly selected as the test group. But don't lose hope because it may be made available to you from time to time. You just have to ensure that your app is up to date and keep playing as usual.

If you are stuck on certain level and need some advise, you may post in the Discussions or Level help & tips sections.

Let us know if you still need other help.

Thank you and have a great week ahead. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?