🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• susiedemirismiceli
    Options

Why did all my ads and boosters suddenly disappear!? I’ve been stuck on the same level for ever🤬🤯.

I can’t even send and receive lives anymore from friends! I feel betrayed and no longer enjoy this game in the least!😠

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,506 Candy Moderator
    edited February 14
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• PaisleyEclipse
    PaisleyEclipse Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 14
    Options

Same issue. I miss being able to watch ads so I can get 2 extra moves so I can make the 1 move I need to finish the level. The theatre is gone too.

• Shobith
    Shobith Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Troubling in showing adds,, There was no adds coming since 15 days

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,506 Candy Moderator
    edited February 14
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Françoise_Jadot
    Françoise_Jadot Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I can't no more watch video ads to get a life or a booster. How get them again ?

Thanks,

France

Sorry for my English but I'm frenchspeaker from Belgium

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 14
    Options

Hello France @Françoise_Jadot 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Ads anymore!

The reason for that would be — the group you are in is done with the testing Ads, and the feature is moved to other groups of players. They might come back to you, but it will take time!

All you can do is to keep installing the updates, make sure that there is enough storage space on your device and stay active in the game.

If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.

P.S: Your English is not bad at all and we could understand it perfectly 🍫🍫

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,447 Level 4
    edited February 14
    Options

After watching this ad the screen blacks out and I'm forced to close and reopen game. This happens in the beginning and at the end. I lost track of how many times it happened and it's a long ad too. Good thing I've got some time left on the unlimited lives gift I got today.

This is what level number I'm on, it's from my second account.

@PummyRaj @kiara_wael I got past that level but all my ads are crashing now. They were working fine until I tried to watch the vita co!or ad pictured below.🤷

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,447 Level 4
    Options

My ads work fine in Soda and Friends @PummyRaj and @kiara_wael.🤷

• srice3733
    srice3733 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 15
    Options

Please only allow legit ads. When you allow scams, it reflects on the integrity of your organization!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?