🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,086 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Anelehy
    Anelehy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Why video add I don't have plz

• Paradox19
    Paradox19 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I started playing candy crush a few months ago and I averagely play about six hours a day watching a ton of videos that you guys got revenue on but I put my phone in my pocket and accidentally purchased a $.99 booster pack and as soon as that happen, I lost access to all the ads I know that this is not some test group thing like you guys are saying because it happened immediately after I made a purchase. Is there anyway I can get it restored back to where I had ads because if not, I am deleting the game. Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    edited February 2023
    Options

Thank you for the reporting and feedback. I will pass this to the Game Team . The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Paradox19
    Paradox19 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Not true. Especially since it happened the moment a purchase was made. There are hundreds of people complaining about the same thing. Would appreciate you guys to make an honest statement about this. Makes sense if someone pays for something you take away the ads in the hopes they will spend more. But your basic auto reply is false and would much prefer honesty.

• Dafreak
    Dafreak Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

You get the ans, alright. However 13300 has been reduced to 20 moves. Complete nonsense and impossible.

Yes, we are being punished because we don't pay.

Everybody knows 20 moves levels are impossible but they keep throwing them at us like doggy bones.

Not only it's insulting but this ruins all top players game, weekly races and episod races.

You won't rénover from it. Always finishing Last. And to rebuild pack of boosters, it will take days.

This is getting stupid.

Feedback is no longer available in rhe community but we all happily find out where everybody is playing in the Yeti Land. How exciting.

King clearly want top players to leave the game because they don't make enough money.

Greedy custards!

• mdrea
    mdrea Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Why don't I get more ads to earn boosters?

I can't pass the phase anymore, I'll have to give up playing, I'm already more than 3 days in a phase, and I would like to receive ads for me to win boosters and move on

• kiara_wael
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• mdrea
    mdrea Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

But I received ads daily, sometimes yes, sometimes no, but about 3 weeks ago they definitely stopped and I can no longer pass phases because I have no way to earn boosters other than in the chocolate box, which I often do not conclude because I do not pass the phase. The game lost its fun, because I don't have gold bars to buy extra moves. I've been stuck for more than 3 days in phase 13332, needing a lucky sign to pass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?