🍂☀️🍬 Candy Crush Saga Seasons - Feedback and Ideas!

Options

Comments

• Mr_Spring
    Mr_Spring Posts: 3 Kingster
    Options

Tons of great feedback and ideas already,

Spring, 90's or back to school Seasons ideas

New collection events where difficulty and rewards increase at each stage

Candy Cane re-skin for the red candy.

And much more.

Please keep them coming, I'm writing everything down 😀

Thanks a lot to everyone, have a lovely day!

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options
  • ppg
    ppg Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Can we get gold bar in season pass😋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @Sir_Colorbomb_I

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

@Mr_Spring Idea: Can you please put more variety in the tournaments. I think the tournaments only requiring candies gets boring after a while. Maybe a special candy tournament would be a nice change of pace. Also, the red candy has not received a reskin yet. Is there a reason? I think it,'s difficult to come up with ideas for purple, orange, green and blue reskins. Red candy reskin would be a nice change-up. Maybe even a yellow candy reskin, like a yellow sun. In the earlier levels, maybe one of the candy colors would be replaced with yellow to make collecting the yellow sun candies easier. I think the red and yellow candy deserve more appreciation in these events.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @amykatt33 , @Brarz , @Cgoldman

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Mr_Spring
    Mr_Spring Posts: 3 Kingster
    Options

HI @Goldenswordz , thanks a lot for the feedback, all very good points.

@ppg there's no such thing as too much Gold Bars right? 😂

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @Mr_Spring

What do you think about the different seasons in the game?

I like the reskins that the different seasons bring to the game, but the actual game play of the seasons is always the same. That is, no matter what the season is all we have to do is collect candy/Colour Bombs/Stars/Levels.

This similarity of event makes every season feel the same.

I also think that the seasons do not offer suitable rewards. One colour bomb for coming out of the top three spaces is not much of an incentive to play a month long event.

Which one has been your favorite so far?

The Ice Cream games has been my favourite reskin.

Are the reskinned candies sweet or sour?

The reskinned candies are definitely sweet.

How do you feel about the game changing colours and concept once a month?

I feel fine about the game changing concept every month as I really like the look of the reskinned candies in game.

I don't think that there needs to be an event every month though. That is, whilst I like the reskinned candy they don't have to be linked to an event every month. As every event is essentially the same (collect candy/stars/levels) then having an event every month just makes the game (and by association the event) tedious.

Please give us your feedback and thoughts about the previous seasons!

Personally I think you should have asked for feedback about the previous seasons at the time the season was being played. Saying that if you look you will see plenty of complaints about the ridiculous targets of some of the previous events. 100/110/120 levels is too many levels to complete in a week. Just check the level feedback threads to understand why this is the case.

Similarly 280-350 stars is far too many to collect in a week. Again just check the level feedback threads to understand why this is the case.

Timed boosters is not much of a reward when you have just played for a month. Please consider changing the rewards for the top three positions of a leader board to UFO and Party Boosters. the higher up the leader board the more of these you should be able to win.

The leader boards of events like the pair skating caused a lot of confusion. If you include more leader board style events in future seasons please make sure that it is clear to players which team they are on at all times. Also can one teams progress be clearly compared to all the other teams.

What theme or concepts would you like to see in a future season in the game? 

What themes/concepts aren't allowed? That is, if I said I would like to see a theme based on all of the James Bond films would that be possible? What about Disney characters, are they allowed?

If we can only choose from non-copyrighted franchises then I would like to see a theme based on the seven wonders of the world (14 wonders now that there are seven new wonders of the world). The seven wonders would work really well as a Dexter style event as you can travel from one wonder to the next as you complete each target.

Also I would like to see an event based on motor sport. Formula 1, Nascar, World Rally & Le Mans to name a few. It would be sweet to hear engine noise when you matched a colour bomb, or screeching brakes when you used a wrapped candy.

Also a hill climbing event would really suit the Tree Climb style feature.

This week we specifically want to know your thoughts on the Ice Cream Game that ended a couple of weeks ago!

Did you like the sporty ice cream theme?

I did, I really liked the ice theme of this event, and I especially liked how the various aspects of the them were integrated into the game. The use of the curling stones in the 'Tree Climb' style event was genius, as was the Ski Lift in the Season Pass.

What did you think about the team event, Pair Skating?

This event, and others like it, struggles to actually feel like a team event. I never felt that I was part of a team during this event. As stated previously I would really like to see a leader board that displays the progress of each of the teams. A leader board that just shows my progress with relation to everyone on my team means I am competing with my team and not other teams.

A better approach would be for my team score to be compared to the other three teams in a leader board. This could then be subdivided to indicate my position within my team if necessary. By comparing teams scores instead of individual scores it would encourage players to act as a team.

Also for a team to really work as a team some form of limited communication is required between team mates.

Let us know how you experienced the Ice Cream Games Season!

The one aspect of the Ice Cream games I really liked was the 'ice spray'. The representation of ice being sprayed from the skates of someone doing a hockey stop was brilliant and really evocative of ice skating.

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

@Mr_Spring Can't the "All stars" event made to be a worldwide event? It would be great.

I would like to see Shakira in this year's all star event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?