Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I’m new to here but been playing for ten years ,can we get free lives in here and why are gold bars so hard to get also how do I put my picture up I c some ppl have done this how my friends how ? And hi how is everyone I’m a lot of fun
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑
You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉
👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊