⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game stuck on Hungry Hatchling when claiming rewards! Edited by CM: ⛔ Known issue

Options
leckhaus
leckhaus Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 11 in Support

My game is stuck on Hungry Hatchling for 2 days. When I press CLAIM, nothing happens. I already cleared the caches, deleted the app and reloaded, restarted the computer, etc.

Any idea of how to get past it?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey everyone!

We're aware of the issue causing freezing in the game. Our team is on it, investigating the problem. No need to reinstall the game! If your game freezes, just close it, wait a few minutes and open it again.

If you play on PC, you can try a different browser or clearing cache of your current one.

That should do the trick for now while we work on a fix.

We will keep you updated as soon as we know more an apologies for the inconvenience caused 😔

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,883 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @lorcaz🤗 Happy Monday!

Thanks a lot for the screenshot! Now, I know that it is "Hungry Hatchling" rewards that you were having issue with!

The game Studio is aware of this issue and they are trying to fix it. Please see HERE.

As of now, all you can do is close the game and restart it again to get rid of the freezing! I would suggest you not to attempt to collect those rewards until the issue is fixed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫

• Cazzle_Dazzle
    Cazzle_Dazzle Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited January 8 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for your assistance. Yes, I had reposted it as I thought my comment might have gotten missed in all the comments that had already been posted. But obviously not, LOL

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?