Finished the Race twice, but it doesn't give me my 45 Gold Bars - ⛔ Reported to the Studio!

Options
12346»

Answers

• swatiagarwal1819
    swatiagarwal1819 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

i have spend so much on this game but during the crisi u have done nothing

my gold bars are still not restored

• swatiagarwal1819
    Options

wanted to buy the 599 package for 12 hours nonstop

but nothing was showing on my candy crush

• Natacha7
    Natacha7 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Well, this is getting frustrating week after week no gold bar from Champion Race, if I buy something the time is shorter than is supposed. I made a complaint and the person said no problem from my side and was really rude. We are losing money and king and candy crush doesn't care.

• Natacha7
    Natacha7 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

this is the Answer they keep saying===> Thank you for contacting us here at King Player Support. 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the rewards from the Champion Race. I will be more than happy to shed some light on this matter. 

Please note that regarding this issue, we will need a screenshot showing the issue to further investigate what happened.  

After a thorough search in our system, I can confirm that on our side, we haven’t detected an issue. There are a couple of reasons this might be the case: the reward could have been added but you simply didn’t notice, or there might have been a delay in the delivery of the reward (due to some temporary connection issues). 

If this happens again in the future and you do think that there has been an issue with your reward, please do provide us with a screenshot/screen recording that demonstrates the error.  

Feel free to contact us if you have any future questions or concerns. 

• swatiagarwal1819
    Options

it’s frustrating

only game which has no answer no solution

rest of the game owners respond to complaints

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?