Finished the Race twice, but it doesn't give me my 45 Gold Bars - ⛔ Reported to the Studio!

Options

Answers

• dawnlyndel
    dawnlyndel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I won the episode race, but did not receive the 35 gold. What happened to it? Can it be replaced?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,this issues is being investigated and Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

I was just going to post about this same problem. The app sometimes comes up with no events and even playing a couple games doesn't always reset it, and this time it caused me to lose 45 gold bars for episode race!

• Mick18
    Mick18 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

I have a similar problem in that I have completed the gold chocolate box but cannot claim the reward including 10 gold bars. Message says connection issue and to restart the game. However, have tried this several times and same message keeps popping up. Game appears to be working for every thing else.

• stresswoman
    stresswoman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I reached the level 5390 first and i should have received 45 golden bars. I didnt get them.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,This issues is being investigated and Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• yunalee
    yunalee Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

Okay. I hope the problem will be resolved as soon as possible. I want to play games but I'll have to wait for the error to be resolved :(

• swatiagarwal1819
    swatiagarwal1819 Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

earlier around 4 dec same thing happened and you all promised it will be done but still nothing has been given

i

have spend so many money on this game

this is just cheating

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,055 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello Swati @swatiagarwal1819🙋‍♀️

Did you not receive the Gold Bars for the glitch that occurred in first week of December? If so, I am very sorry to hear that!! Did you send a complaint to the Player Support team then?

If not, please do so - both for today's issue and last time's⬇️

1) If you are playing on computer Facebook browser, please use this link to send you complaint by filling the form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

2) If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11, follow these steps --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,055 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @yunalee🤗

If you did not receive your Gold Bars yet, please send a complaint to King Player Support team by following below steps...

1) If you are playing on computer Facebook browser, please use this link to send you complaint by filling the form --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

2) If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows10/11, follow these steps --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on icon -- scroll down to Events -- Select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

Please let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?