I read to post my progress to get a badge , what else can we do to get badges?

Options

Comments

• king6737
    king6737 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @king6737 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oops! I see your screenshot is you are still playing Candy Crush Saga, not Diamond Diaries Saga. As you did posted it on Diamond Diaries Saga Community accidentally, not Candy Crush Saga Community. 😅

You can search it on YouTube that you can follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your milestone level badges here! 😉

🎉 Episode Race Winners - Get your badges here! 🎖️😉

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Have a wonderful and sweet day! ❤️🍬😄

We will move this thread to Candy Crush Discussion Area soon. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?