Candy Necklace and Chocolate Box have disappeared.

Options
124»

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,046 Level 5
    Options

A serious question @QueenB @PummyRaj

Who gives these so called designers the right to virtually steal money and goods from players ????

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 695 Level 3
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    edited July 2
    Options

This has now become ridiculous @QueenB @PummyRaj

After playing last night and today, I worked my way back up to the Gold Chocolate Box. Then after completing the first stage of a new game, it again defaulted back to a Classic Chocolate Box.

This time it occurred at 5.50pm (Australian EST). Surely there is a least one designer competent enough to fix this problem.

I wonder what the excuse will be @Alienscar

I personally think that when these useless daily side games kick in, it is messing up things like the Chocolate Box. Just another in the long line of incompetent glitches that continually cost the player time and money (boosters, gold bars).

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

That is such an odd glitch you have got @Peter_Tornaros. Do you see any message before your gold box reverts back to the classic? Do you change the clock on your device for more lives?

I wonder what the excuse will be

You have got me there, I really wish @Michael-6 were still here he would know what to say.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

No, I don't change the clock on any of my devices. If I run out of lives, which is rare, I just wait until they are replenished.

I play certain levels on my browser to attain each stage, then usually play my Win10 version (new levels) for the last stage as it usually requires the use of UFOs, Party Poppers, Gold Crowns or a certain number of new levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

This is now beyond a joke @QueenB @PummyRaj

Every time I reach the Golden Chocolate Box it defaults back to the very first Classic Chocolate Box. This occurs on all my devices.

It seems that a totally incompetent designer is fiddling with the game and making a complete mess of it. Surely, there is a designer with the knowledge and experience to fix the mess that has been created. Side games like Top That and Cup Collection seem to be causing problems. Then there is Factory Frenzy which just doesn't work.You only have to look at the time clock to see that !!!

The game is becoming a total joke and impossible to play and enjoy.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    edited July 4
    Options

No, I don't change the clock on any of my devices. If I run out of lives, which is rare, I just wait until they are replenished.

Thanks, I was asking because changing the clock is known to mess up features that include a timer.

I play certain levels on my browser to attain each stage, then usually play my Win10 version (new levels) for the last stage as it usually requires the use of UFOs, Party Poppers, Gold Crowns or a certain number of new levels.

By browser version I guess you mean Facebook as I do not think there is any other browser version of Candy Crush available. Facebook is legendary when it comes to causing issues when playing Candy Crush, so this might be part of your issue. Facebook is a separate entity and will not sync correctly with app based versions of the game.

Also playing the game across different platforms can cause issues as well.

The clock shown in your Factory Frenzy is a well known sign of what happens if a clock gets changed on a device. I wonder if playing through Facebook and the app is causing you some kind of timing issue. That said, in typical King fashion Frenzy has its own issue of not finishing when it has finished.

This occurs on all my devices.

How many devices do you play on? I have started to play on three devices as a kind of experiment and my game seems to be acting up. People no longer receives lives, leader board '-' issues and so on.

It seems that a totally incompetent designer is fiddling with the game and making a complete mess of it.

The game does seem to be used as a live sandbox and the number of issues caused by new updates is ridiculous for a game that is twelve years old.

It makes me laugh that King is now offering timed boosters when my game crashes instead of just fixing the issue that causes the crashing.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I play mainly on my PC Facebook version and Win10. Only occasionally on my iPad or phone when away from my PC. I don't like the portrait version, especially on my iPad.

Being at the top level (17,000+), it is very difficult to play most side games as you can only score/collect on new levels. The Chocolate Box and Season Pass are the exceptions.

For instance with only 45 new levels per week, it is impossible to complete the Season Pass without playing old levels. The Chocolate Box is similar, especially say when you need to get 2000 + blue candies. It will take 5 or 6 levels to achieve this. I save my new levels for the last stage as you need boosters to beat these levels, so UFOs/Party Poppers serve a dual purpose or the goal is X number of new levels or golden crowns.

Timed boosters as a reward are mostly a total waste when you are at the top levels of the game.

As an aside, my Chocolate Box has just again defaulted back to the Classic Box. This should only occur if you don't complete the Golden Box in the time (3 days) allocated. So maybe Facebook is messing up the time as I usually finish in a day at most.

Hope this explains a few things @Alienscar

• Peter_Tornaros
    edited 12:27AM
    Options

It seems I am not going to get any sort of answer to this problem @QueenB @PummyRaj

It is now defaulting consistently. The last time I only got to the second Chocolate Box.

Top level players are now left with only the Season Pass to play and collect boosters. Even the Daily Treat Machine has disappeared.

As a 10+ years player, I am appalled at the way top level players are being treated. If it has been decided to stop us playing over more than 1 device, have the courage to say so. Also make the side games fair to all players, not just the Newbies.

Do you think I have "exposed" King's intentions @Alienscar

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Shame, it seems someone didn't have the initiative to ask a simple question @QueenB @PummyRaj

It is hard to pick up as it appears and disappears very quickly, but it looks like I now have a Chocolate Box that only has 4 stages culminating in the Gold Chocolate Box. It then reverts back to the first stage, the Classic Chocolate Box.

I managed to capture a screenshot of the 4 stages (boxes) in the seconds before it disappeared. There is another screen that follows this, but it was impossible to get a screenshot before it vanished.

Strange that nobody could tell me this @Alienscar. Do you think there is a communication problem between the Community Moderators and Studio Designers ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?