We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy crush saga Candy Royale does not work - ❗FIXED!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we're currently experiencing an issue in Candy Royale, and a few players have mentioned not receiving their rewards.

Fear not, our studio team is on the case and is working diligently to fix the issue as swiftly as they can!

• Katiekmm
    Katiekmm Posts: 2 Newbie

hi two day ago a have won 168 gold bars abs they never appeared in my account. How to dlove this please

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

We're sorry to hear about the issue. Rest assured, we'll ensure the missing Gold bars are added to your game soon. Please keep an eye on it, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused 😕

• JohnyTheWinner
    JohnyTheWinner Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, why in Candy Royal when you have no left opponents (it is only you 1/100) and win the reward the prize is separated by 2?!?! This was not like that and it is not honest to get half prize.

• SindyRoach
    SindyRoach Posts: 12 Level 2

As I have said, Candy Royale has NEVER rewarded me, ever. Please stop sending me everything that has Candy Royale in the text. It's in not a fix.

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 938 Level 4
    edited August 15

In the last week alone I have not received 63 Gold Bars, 144 Gold Bars and yesterday 38 Gold Bars from Candy Royale. I have posted all the particulars on another thread if you are looking for more details.

I have sent multiple online submissions to King Customer Care and I keep getting referred back to the Community with no explanation or a direct link to a specific thread that addresses my concerns.

Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated. Have a great day 😊

August 15, 2024 - 06:50 AM NST

@PummyRaj @QueenB

This issue is definitely not fixed despite the indication in this post.

This morning Candy Royale at Tier 2 for 21 levels which I completed did not reward the 58 Gold Bars. Immediately after it loaded Candy Royale again at Tier 2 for another 21 levels. This time I did not receive yet another 58 Gold Bars for a second time after completion using a single life as required.

Candy Royale Tier 2 is loaded for a third time to play again with 21 levels to complete. This time I purposely got myself eliminated for the third round because I had enough to this event and it's internet connectivity messages. To date I have not received 361 Gold Bars from the Candy Royale Tiered Event. I have sent many submissions to King Customer Care and I keep getting referred here to the Community.

Please have someone investigate this and confirm if and when I will receive my Gold Bars. I have many screenshots to confirm what has happened but I am not sure exactly where I should be sending them anymore.

Thanks, have a great day😊

August 18, 2024 - 06:40 NST

Candy Royale appeared yet again on my device this morning. Tier 1 this time for 18 wins. The event restarted three times for the 18 level wins before it actually started counting the levels that I was completing on a single life. I am happy to report that in the end this time that I did receive the 77 Gold Bars when I completed the event. Still curious where the other 361 Gold Bars have gone from previous wins that were not awarded to my game.

August 19, 2024 - 05:55 NST

@QueenB

Candy Royale - I started playing this event today for 9 wins in a row. After winning two levels the requirements automatically changed to win 6 levels in a row. Then before this could be completed I was eliminated again after I crossed from one episode to the next.

Again, could this be investigated. I have received nothing from King Customer Care using the submission form right here in the Community.

Thanks, have a great day.

August 22, 2044 - 07:35 PM NST

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?