Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• RATNutz
    RATNutz Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

My post was a bit rude and I apologize . Two weeks ago my "leaderboard" I was in 13th current level.....today I am 22! With three plays jumping thousands of levels not previously listed. Clearly this in not an actual list of active players but a very small subset which can change over a short period of time

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

It’s weird right? I know that if someone is cheating in the game they take that seriously. Njj ok one can move up thousands in a week.

• piclulu
    piclulu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour , je me demande si ce coin est toujours actif.

Je joue depuis assez longtemps et je suis arrivé ici par hasard . Bref , j'ai 36 ans et 4 chats 😁.

• js733957
    js733957 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello. My name is Julia, I am a mother of three wonderful children and one grandchild. She just turned a year old this past week. I watch her while her mom and dad work. I am engaged to get married to an awesome man. I love to play candy crush when I don’t have the grand baby. I am a cancer survivor and disabled due to the cancer. Nice to meet everyone.

• js733957
    js733957 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Your fur babies are gorgeous. I am a huge animal lover.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello! @piclulu 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area around King Community.

But you can join and ask here with using French Language on French Corner. Thanks! 😊

Have a nice day! 😊

🇨🇵 French 🇨🇵 👇

Salut! @piclulu 👋

Bienvenue dans la communauté Sweet King! 👑

Opps! Désolé pour votre réponse car nous ne pouvons utiliser que l'anglais dans cette zone autour de King Community.

Mais vous pouvez vous inscrire et demander ici en utilisant la langue française sur French Corner. Merci! 😊

Bonne journée! 😊

Quoi qu'il en soit, je marquerai @Nat09 est l'ambassadeur de France qui peut aider les joueurs de French Corner. 😉

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hello! @js733957 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Congratulations! You survived due to cancer. That was great your introduction! Take care yourself! ❤️😊

And thanks for your love playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😄

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can check this guide on above here. 👆😄 If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Salut @piclulu bienvenue/welcome to our sweet community. Seulement anglais est accepté ici dans cette communauté, tu peux me rejoindre dans la communauté francophone, le lien est ci-dessous 👇🏻 Tu peux aussi nous présentés tes chats ici 👉🏻 Nos compagnons mignons

Bonne journée 😊🐰

• SassyLeo
    SassyLeo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone I'm new on here. I've been playing the game for awhile now. I think I'm on level 5 thousand and something. I play when I get free time. It is my stress relief lol

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new community members. We are so happy that you found us! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

• Meganurphius
    Meganurphius Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone it’s nice to be a member I am a single father of one beautiful daughter and I find as much time as I can to play the candy crush saga with my daughter Becky I am Bulgarian but live here in London United Kingdom

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?