⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My game doesn't load from facebook. It keeps showing me the message "The connection was reset"

Options
BelaIza
BelaIza Posts: 1 Newbie

I also tried to from different browsers and the message is the same. On my mobile phone the app needs to charge new levels, it stopped at level 8030. What should I do?

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If the steps HERE doesn't help, please play via the Windows app instead until the game is working for you again.

You can download the Windows app from HERE if you have a Windows PC, when opening the game, connect it to your Facebook to sync all levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BelaIza Hi and welcome

Please check both your device and browser are up to date, clear the cache from your browser entirely and then restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

If not as advised above the windows 10 app version of the game is a far more stable platform to play on and you could play via this until your browser issue is resolved

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If the steps HERE doesn't help, please play via the Windows app instead until the game is working for you again.

You can download the Windows app from HERE if you have a Windows PC, when opening the game, connect it to your Facebook to sync all levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BelaIza Hi and welcome

Please check both your device and browser are up to date, clear the cache from your browser entirely and then restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

If not as advised above the windows 10 app version of the game is a far more stable platform to play on and you could play via this until your browser issue is resolved

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?