Beat the Moderator's Score and a chance to win Gold bars with badge 🎁🥇(Finished)

Options
Sukanta_Biswas
Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
edited September 2022 in Contests
🖼️ New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.
📱 Download and Play Candy Crush Saga here now!

🍬Hello Candy Crushers 🍬

We are back with a fun Contest 🥰 The content of this Contest is to beat the Moderators score and one of our Candy Moderator @Tess92 is running this contest with me.😊

You have to beat Moderator's score, but your score must be close to the target score i.e. contestants close to the target score will be considered winners.

As per the above image you can see the scores of two Moderators 236800 and 382720👆You can target any score of them to accept the challenge, and complete the target from any level. (But the level is above 100)

We ask for a screenshot from you, where it is clear that you have beaten any moderator's score💪 For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit HERE.

As a surprise every winner i.e. 6 (3+3)winners will get this badge in their King Community account.🥇🥇🥇

✌✌ Rules

A contestant can post up to 3 screenshots, and old or suspicious screenshots will be considered void.😉

There are no restrictions on using boosters🙈

🏆🏆 Rewards

From both Challenges, a total of 6 (3+3) near target scorers will get Gold bars in their Candy Crush Saga game 30> 20> 10 respectively.

🗓 Dates: you will be able to participate in the Competition until 12th Aug, 2022.

Good luck everyone and happy crushing! 🍬 🍬

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?