What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Options

Comments

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

I manage to pass hard level in first attempt which is impossible to me but I pass it. Just like impossible become possible, some level keep failing, but I manage to pass after keep trying. So all I can say is nothing is impossible in this world.

• kriseward
    kriseward Posts: 109 Level 3
    Options

I tried to match three licorice and didn't understand why nothing was happening.

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,373 Level 4
    Options

I have give an I'd number to get prizes

• texastwintwo
    texastwintwo Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

I was playing during working hours at work when my boss walked up, saw me playing in plain view! 😲😳 try explaining that!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Haha! It's funny and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Chisa
    Chisa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's so embarrassing!! I can't tell you how many times I've fallen asleep while playing candy crush only to be rudly awokened by my phone falling on my face!! 🤣🤣🤣 I lied at work and said I was just playing too rough with my little kids and one of them accidentally hit me....that's why I had a black eye 🤣😅🤣😅

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• paulatex
    paulatex Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Well my sisters was Playing Candy Crush Saga, and she told me that she was stuck in a level for 2 weeks or more. Then she told me, that If I can try to pass that level. Then I pass the level at the first game, and then my sister was surprised because she can’t pass the level then I try and I passed.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

• carz666
    carz666 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Having a panic attack because I was unsure how daylight savings would affect the game as another game on Android got extremely confused and I lost my continuous streak. Luckily, it rolled over an extra hour early the following day. But I genuinely was worried. I was on the waiting room in a hospital about 6 years ago and a elderly lady with her daughter refused to go into the consultant's room until she finished her round 🤣 Her daughter was not happy. I did pipe up and say it's "understandable". She even allowed the person in front of her to go in first as she had another 15 minutes of a booster remaining. So to be fair, didn't delay the consultant. Only her poor daughter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?