🙋‍♀️ Welcome to the Community!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Lemkii
    Lemkii Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys..

Happy marry xmass to all..

• Diamond_Lim

Merry Christmas to you too! 🎄❄️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• scarter81665
    scarter81665 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 4595 in Candy Crush Saga. I have beat this level 3 times already but the game crashes when I win and doesn’t register that I’ve passed it. It also crashes when a bunch of bombs go off at once. Please help.

• Diamond_Lim

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

• stevethomas3838
    stevethomas3838 Posts: 82 Level 2

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

Good bye!

• tycov01
    tycov01 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited December 2022

Can somebody tell me why my gold bars mysteriously disappear??? In the last week 30 bars just vanished from my total!!

Thanks,

Ty

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?