๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’œ Sweet Hearts Season ๐Ÿ’œ

Options

Comments

• chewygumgoodness
    chewygumgoodness Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I did not enjoy the event.. (please comment why)

Usually love the events, but this time, it glitched pretty badly

This has not moved since Thursday or even earlier. And then the leader board appeared and then disappeared on me. It's been like this all weekend.

Conclusion, not feeling the love at this time.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,183 Level 4
    Options
    I did not have the event

@QueenB why does it do this once I complete an episode? The leaderboard was there until I crossed the line. Why can I only see my score while playing new levels in episode?

I thought I sent this earlier but Ilit didn't send. I signed in to play and my score went back to 0 and had to start at 0 again.

My other profile had this?

• JT89
    JT89 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• JT89
    JT89 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• hideseek
    hideseek Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Is anyone else experiencing an issue viewing the leaderboard? The Lovely Leaderboard is NOT working! Fix the glitch! I'm trying on my iPhone app, my computer browser via Facebook and the Candy Crush app on my computer but all three methods have been unsuccessful. I messaged support but when I received an answer they just said:

No help or acknowledgement of the issue!

I see the following but nothing happens when I click on it:

or I see this:

and after I click on the Open I see this:

I never see how many hearts I've collected or my rank.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

As I've said many times before: I don't get any further and hang on the levels for too long. No ads, no extra moves, etc.

• lelol72
    lelol72 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Kindly please fix the server problem of the Lovely leaderboard ASAP! Many players are facing this issue, and the time is running out, it will be unfair and frustrating to the contestants whom are working hard on it since last 2 days!

Thank you

Lelol Moulin

Candy Crush Saga-Club

• lelol72
    lelol72 Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Kindly please fix the server problem of the Lovely leaderboard ASAP! Many playersare facing this issue, and the timeis running out, it will be unfair and frustrating to the contestants whom are working hard on it since last 2 days!

Thank you

Lelol Moulin

• ์ดํ•˜๋ฆผ_468
    ์ดํ•˜๋ฆผ_468 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: ๐Ÿค” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• OldStar
    OldStar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i have no idea how people can get millions of purple candies in just hours. Was it system error or bot? Maybe automation is taking over everything that my manual playing candy crush is out of fashion. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?