⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• therese297
    therese297 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Ditto I feel the same way I have not played since yesterday and I will not until it’s changed back!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,983 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Pharmer58🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to say that this is not a glitch, but a test that the Candy Crush Studio team is running for some reason!! We do not know when (and if) it will turn back to the landscape mode 😕😕

Please keep an eye on the main thread --> "Why can't I play in Landscape Mode anymore"

I am sorry that I do not have any good news to share at present!!

Please let me know if you have any further questions! You can reply by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your opinion🍫🍫

• kepeterson
    kepeterson Posts: 209 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Do they even read these comments? If they do they obviously don’t care. No one has said, I really like playing in portrait mode, NO ONE! After they change it back to make the players of the game happy, they should fire who ever made this horrible decision.

• sroos7017
    sroos7017 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Please change screen back to landscape. Game board is way too small to play!

• kepeterson
    kepeterson Posts: 209 Level 3
    Options

With all do respect, the moderators do not have the ability to fix this problem. We need the software engineers who created this mess to get on and respond to the plethora of people who hate this change.

• lcky1998
    lcky1998 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

I'm at level 2222 and will quit playing without landscape ...deleted other games when they did this...tey will lose revenue from watching ads

• lcky1998
    lcky1998 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

ready to delete wont play games in portrait ...I wath the ads so yowill lose revenue

• kajira
    kajira Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I used to love this game, but over the past few months, it's just gotten ridiculous. The boosters are all timed use, the piggy bank only shows up every once in a while meaning that for hard levels I need to continually spend money. I tried playing without spending any and it took me 5 days to complete one level. Most of the people who are in my friend's list and were active in sending and asking for lives no longer log on so I know it's not me. It's unfortunate that corporate greed was allowed to ruin a very enjoyable game.

• kw666
    kw666 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Changing the game where it can only be played in portrait mode is a really crap move on the part of King. I have issues with my neck and I cannot hold my iPad long enough to play games on it in portrait mode. That’s why I have a case that includes a stand for playing games in landscape mode. So not only do many players not like this change, it’s actually making the game inaccessible to people with certain physical limitations. D**k move, King.

• cmys
    cmys Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Please give an option to use landscape again. Extremely uncomfortable trying to play on a larger tablet in portrait view. Ergonomics all wrong. Did your developers actually try out devices in different modes? Bad move.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?