⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• kepeterson
    kepeterson Posts: 209 Level 3
    Options

I updated my review on the App Store from a five star to a one star rating. I wish zero were an option.

• wallyl
    wallyl Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

This is the only app/software that changes screens from landscape to portrait mode or the other way around that l have ever heard while they run tests.Are they more advanced than other app.designers?Why haven’t they let people/customers know what is happening and if it will be returning to landscape mode

• firefox111
    firefox111 Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

Well, I will not be seeing/watching those good things because I will NOT play Candy Crush Saga anymore. I deleted the app from my iPads.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,054 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Here is my feedback : I hate it and can't play like this on my tablet. Refuse to spend any more money on the game as it is not fun playing on my tiny phone.

Glad to hear from your reply that there may still be a chance of a change of this. Hope so and will keep my eyes open.

• mmarzett
    mmarzett Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Same. I have a 2021 iPad Pro, and I can only play Candy Crush Saga in Portrait mode. Landscape is how I do EVERYTHING on my iPad. Please fix this!

• al_t
    al_t Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

New map layout makes scrolling back to play earlier levels (currently from 10890) even more time consuming. Can there not be a tab installed to take you there directly?

Also, the number of pop ups that interrupt your game play is getting ludicrous. I can see the event tab. If I want to look there, I will!

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 184 Level 2
    Options

My feedback is I also HATE it. I do not think that the developers take any notice of these pages as there are hundreds of complaints but we hear virtually nothing only vague references to test. I am sick of these never ending test first CR than the Lives fiasco now this portrait mode forced on to people they do not care. Most normal people would run test at ta time no multiple things just to annoy loyal players.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone!

We appreciate that you’ve shared your experience for this change to only being able to play in portrait mode and I will gladly share this with our team.

We understand that this change may not be optimal for all. Rest assured that your voice has been heard and comments are being shared with the Studio about this change.

I can confirm that some players who are playing through Windows 10 app can still play in landscape but this will soon be changed to portrait as all other devices.

We are always striving to improve the service we provide and your player experience. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for taking the time to reach out to us.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,956 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reporting. Please give feedback and check for more info Here

• firefox111
    firefox111 Posts: 147 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Should apple and android allow this portrait-only mode on tablets? It seems like the programmers/developers of this app have no idea how much revenue King kong is going to lose because of forcing tablets in portrait mode!. I’m a high level player in the 13,700+ level and I have donated a lot of my retirement money to King kong. This is a blessing in disguise for me. I can keep my money where it belongs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?