An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options

Answers

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

Apparently King Games would rather upset its users than remove the update they installed a few days ago. I guess they don't care about forgoing FB revenue and/or keeping its customers happy!!

why do they just undo what did in the first place then the game would be OK!
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I had reported this issue on Feb 1 and it has still not been fixed.  In the mean time I downloaded Candy Crush directly onto my laptop from a Microsoft link that I found rather than trying to play it through Facebook.  Not only does the game run better but it has 45 more levels that don't appear on the Facebook version, which is 75 more levels than the android version.  I have completed level 3125 and am waiting for new levels.  Highly recommend doing this and I will not be going back to playing through my Facebook profile

All of my extras were there when I connected to Facebook, not sure what I did differently
  • Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

As I mentioned earlier in this forum, if you download the Candy Crush version from Microsoft directly onto your laptop it should work.  Once you start up the game you are asked to connect to Facebook so you start on whatever level you are on

I don't have windows 10
  • Linda_C-3
    Linda_C-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issues for over a week now.  Lost my gold striped spaceship all my lollipops as the game appears to be working until you try to use a colour bomb or make a combo then it crashes.  Very frustrating, tried contacting King all they replied was to look for an answer here.  No answers but a lot of people with the same problem.  Tried clearing cache, rebooting nothing helps "please try in a moment" is now days and seems to be getting no where.  Level 1698 is "hard level" and next to impossible without a colour bomb or combo.

• Steve-15
    Steve-15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This has to be a problem caused by something that King did to Candy Crush.  It crashed on two different computers running Windows 10, in different browsers, so I tried it on an older laptop running Windows 7, and it crashed there too, when trying to use a colour bomb.  Thus, it's not the browser or the operating system, so it must be in the Candy Crush code from King.  Surely they have to be aware that it's a problem and if they can't fix it, why not revert to the older form that had been working.

• Darlene_Dudenas
    Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2
    Options

the games is working again try it Jacquey Jagiello!!!!

Still not working and it has been 6 days !
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

So I cleared my cache on my internet settings - it seems like it is working now.  

Yes it works for me through Internet Explorer but it is very old version and slow !
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Hi all this glitch has been reported to the King team but please be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon.  pleade try not to use it until the problem has been fixed.

Agree we have to try to play it , how else are we going to know if it is fixed or not ? Can King not send out a message to tell us they are working on it !!! Telll them to check the new update they did Feb.1 , what ever they did is the problem ... we were all getting before that !!!!!!!!!!
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Apparently King Games would rather upset its users than remove the update they installed a few days ago. I guess they don't care about forgoing FB revenue and/or keeping its customers happy!!

Yes I totally agree , undo your mess so we can play !
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

As I mentioned earlier in this forum, if you download the Candy Crush version from Microsoft directly onto your laptop it should work.  Once you start up the game you are asked to connect to Facebook so you start on whatever level you are on

I don't have windows 10 either , I have windows 7

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?