⭐ Candy Crush All Stars returns 🪅

Options

Comments

• snakegore999
    snakegore999 Posts: 506 Level 3
    Options
    Cheering from the Sidelines! - Maybe playing isn't your thing, but you love watching the competition unfold? Tell us how you enjoy the All Stars buzz!

Another All Stars means another high-stakes contest here! Expect another cheerleading kit for Denize from me when it all kicks off, to give all contestants participating some really serious good luck! After all...she can be a very fortuitous dragoness!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback and for bringing your concerns to our attention. We hear you loud and clear!

We're on a mission to make our games and their events as fun, fair, and clear as possible.

Keep the feedback coming! It's gold for us 🌟 We're all about making our games better and feedback is a big part of that 😉

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

I would like to know if they have ever held Candy Crush events or tournaments in Spain. since they always do it in the United States or distant countries where many people from other continents cannot attend. I would like to know if in the last Allstar 2023 event in the final in London, it was necessary to have large quantities of gold bars or what was the dynamic like? Can anyone here tell me if they were in the final?

• Roary2020
    Roary2020 Posts: 87 Level 3
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

Best wishes to players. It’s too costly for me

• ponce123
    edited March 1
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• ponce123
    edited February 29
    Options

Hi

• ponce123
    Options

Last time I didn't understand how this djvally player had 400 thousand points and suddenly he already had more than 1 million purple candies. Playing normally, I don't understand how others accumulated the purple candies more quickly, making it impossible to reach them.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,029 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Not my cup of tea, but good luck everyone! - All Stars might not be your jam, but maybe you have some good vibes or tips to pass on to fellow players?

Voted

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,949 Level 5
    Options

You poor soul, you were up against DJVally? Well, he was a hacker, that is how he did it. I think this fact was well established in the end. Here is the screenshot showing he had over a million points 15 minutes into the competition, as you remember.

Offer a cash prize and people like this will try to take advantage. He did not succeed of course, but made players' lives a misery.

• ponce123
    Options

Exactly, I said the same thing, like in 15 minutes you are going to take more than 1 million candies. At that time I was in 5th position

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?