⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• catarinaqueiroz
    catarinaqueiroz Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

So the All Star is also temporary? Wouldn't that be a scam if people paid for boosters or watched ads during their whole classification period? And suddenly it's gone? Mine was working great, with ads, until April 17. Now it's all gone. No response from technical support. I have all the screen shots. Not only ads are gone. Hub is gone too.

• dd3195
    dd3195 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

King makes money off of players…I get it. Remove the ads and make the players buy their boosters.

HOWEVER, King also makes money from advertisers. And here is what I don’t understand, as an advertiser I would want my product information to go out to as many people as possible. That is what they pay for. So why in heck (I toned that down) would King stop players from seeing those ads? That doesn’t make sense. They’re shooting themselves in the foot.
    If I were one of the companies advertising on games run by King I would be very pissed to find out that huge swaths of potential customers were not seeing the ads that I am paying for them to see.

So, King, do you guys monitor these discussions or is this just a wind tunnel for us to vent in (because you don’t give a crap) Hmmm?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    edited April 21
    Options

So the All Star is also temporary?

Actually @catarinaqueiroz yes, the All Stars is also considered a test if we are to believe everything the Moderators tell us.

Unlike the adverts though the All Stars shouldn't disappear once you have started playing.

The one thing that the adverts, the All Stars and just about every other feature of the game have in common is that they they suffer from technical issues that King don't seem able to fix. Not only that, but the issues these features/Events suffer from don't get acknowledged by King and they never seem to offer any explanation as to why they don't fix them quickly.

Wouldn't that be a scam if people paid for boosters or watched ads during their whole classification period? 

Yes, it might very well be considered a scam if King deliberately removed a feature from a paying customer, but in this instance I think it is just incompetence.

Also if you have paid for boosters please contact King Player Support as I believe they always try to help paying customers

Hub is gone too.

The Hub is just for information only and isn't required to play in the All Stars.

On top of all the issues that exist with the All Stars there is the long running issue of that causes everyone's features/events to temporarily disappear. Because of this issue it is difficult to tell if there are any issues with the All Stars, or if it is just been affected by the ongoing issue. Normally just playing a level or two can ensure the return of the missing features

• MelinaRussell
    MelinaRussell Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

this is BS .. I’ve been trying to get the ads back .. everyone should be getting it to make the game fair! I’ve been inquiring since 2019! Lots of time to fix the errors!! Deleting the game .. so tired of being stuck on the same level for weeks!! Get your crap together!!!!!

• CAH1
    CAH1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I never had this feature and would love the bonuses my other friends get. Her game gives her a chance to watch ad and possibly finish the game. I have been playing for YEARS

• Fisto
    Fisto Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

why is it that i can have ads on 2 different games ( one on ny tablet, and one on my phone ) but my wife, NEVER has ads. the ads where you can get an extra move if you dont win the round. why is that ??????? its really starting to annoy her as quite a few times all she needs is one more, and she completes the level, but, NO ad is offered so she can get that one more move…

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited May 8
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Fisto
    edited May 8
    Options

um this isnt just some thing that has happened, this is been since day one with her install of the game, she is currently at level 7229.

besides how is getting or not getting ads a " feature " ? think about it, no ads means the person playing the game isnt generating any revenue from playing the game by watching those ads, there for it would be in Kings best interest, to make sure every one has ads, would it not ??

BTW this is for Candy Crush Saga

• Fisto
    edited May 8
    Options

your 2nd post, didnt answer anything. you pretty much just copied and pasted what king posted.

• DjBinho
    DjBinho Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 1
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?