• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I sure hope that they do too!
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks @Elsa...the video play booster button is back now and it's working again for me on my J7 Pro😊😊😊
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Wow it's about time @Gregg that it started working again!  Thanks for letting me know.
  • Gregg
    Options
    GM @Elsa, Hopefully the issue is resolved for everyone now. I appreciate your time and help with this☺😊
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thank you for your patience @Gregg!  It's my pleasure to have been able to help you.  Have fun crushing!
  • Judethedudette
    Judethedudette Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Gregg said:
    Hi Elsa, You posted reply to my original post entitled, 'Why Am I Getting "Video Not Available" Error Message When Playing Most Bonus Videos? ", but you never replied again, even after posting a new thread Nov.  2018 entitled,  "Still Video Not Available Candy Crush..." in which three people responded to this post indicating they are encountering similar issues. I've tried numerous times since, and sometimes the video does play, but a lot of times I still get the "Video Not Available" Error Message. Someone else had inquired on my original post also as they are experiencing the same issue.  In addition, there's like 3 or so other inquiries about this. One asking, "Why wont the booster videos play on my android tablet?" Another asks, "Why are the 'videos unavailable' that provide boosters for the game..??" And still another asks, "Does anyone else keep getting the message video not available". I posted this new thread hoping that a resolution can be found for this problem.  Your assistance in finding a resolution is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Gregg
    Yes. I have this problem on samsung phone & tablet.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Judethedudette, thank you for posting here in the community.  I haven't seen complaints about this issue for a while now.  They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's get that done first.  Clear the history on your mobile devices and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on the link below to complete the troubleshooting.

• Gregg
    Options
    Hi @Elsa and @Judethedudette, Anytime I'm playing offline, I don't recall ever gaining any additional boosters/lives since I'm offline. However, when I do advance levels while I'm offline, I noticed once I connect to the Internet with that device, it saves the new levels on Facebook/all my my devices. As far as boosters/lives, I've never noticed losing them while playing offline. Although, most times when I don't have Internet access on my tablet, I turn on hotsot on my phone to allow me to have Internet access on my tablet. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Gregg, how are you?  I haven't seen you posting in a while so it's great to hear from you again.  I never realized that you can play the game offline and then connect to the Internet and all your progress was saved.  So many times I have seen messages posted here where a player wasn't playing through Facebook or the Kingdom and when they did connect with Facebook they were back at level 1.  But maybe if you did connect with Facebook at one time then it somehow keeps saving your progress.   Do you always turn on hotsot to get that Internet access?
  • Gregg
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, I'm doing well. Yep, at least Candy Crush Sega allows you to play offline, and once Internet is restored, it catches you up! I've not been on here much since the Candy Crush Sega is working well for me besides running into the roadblock since I'm up there on level 4806, and also it's hard to navigate to lower levels to give my friends lives! I'm also trying to get three stars on level 4801, which seems almost impossible but I'm going to get three stars on this level, which will allow developers time to create more levels. I believe you do return to level 1 if you decide to switch from a stand-alone game to the online version of the same game--so it's best to set it up initially online so your progress is saved. I only use hotspot (tethering) when there's no Internet. For instance, I go to Whataburger a lot & they don't have WiFi, so I turn on my phones hotspot so I have Internet on my tablet (as I'm too cheap to buy a plan for my tablet). Have a great week:)-

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?