Candy Necklace and Chocolate Box have disappeared.

Options
2»

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Peter 😃

Apologies for the time it has taken for us to get back to you!

The studio came back to me and after reviewing the tracking for that date, we didn’t find anything unusual.

Based on your description, it seems you’re not seeing the Chocolate Box when running the game on the Windows platform, but it appears after playing a few levels. This can be expected behavior since the feature requires syncing with the server, which happens when transitioning to the Saga Map or starting/ending a game.

How has it been lately? Do both features still appear and disappear?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,031 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for your reply @QueenB

The Candy Necklace has been behaving of late. I have been playing a level and the Chocolate Box does appear.

Once again, thank you for investigating the issue.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Oops, today at approx. midday (Australian EST), I went to play the Chocolate Box needing 2 UFOs to complete the fourth stage and win the 20 gold bars, etc. I had spent some time and effort completing the first 3 stages.

When I opened CCS in Windows 10, the Chocolate Box had disappeared. It reappeared and was telling me I had 2 minutes until the next new Chocolate Box.

I also checked my browser version and it had also defaulted to a new Chocolate Box.

This has happened before @QueenB

• Peter_Tornaros
    edited June 26
    Options

@QueenB This has happened again. This time as I was about to start Stage 3 which required me to use 2 Hand Switches.

This time it was at 5.17pm (Australian EST). I had played the first 2 stages on my PC browser and then changed to my Windows 10 version. The Chocolate Box was not there, so I played 1 level expecting it to appear, instead I got the below pictured. When I left my browser version it said I had 3 days to complete the 4 stages.

It is necessary to switch from browser to Windows 10 as I am at the top levels and most side games require playing old levels. I go back to the browser as I don't want to lose my Candy Necklace and it is easier to scroll back on a browser.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Done the same thing again at 8.09pm (Australian EST) @QueenB

This is ridiculous, I am wasting time and boosters.

You have always been able to alternate between your browser and Win10 with the Chocolate Box.

If you can't, it will be another side game top level players can't participate in !!!!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Peter_Tornaros,

Thank you for providing all the details and timestamps. I've passed on this information to the team for further investigation. We understand how frustrating this is, especially with the time and effort you've put into the Chocolate Box.

We'll look into this issue and update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?