⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @pinkchampers, you only get the videos I think for 5 tries and then it stops.  I don't know off hand what the wait time is for it to come back.
  • pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    Thanks for confirming that Elsa, I thought that was how it should be, it was just with the others saying they were having a problem with it not showing every time. At least I know my phone is working as it should. 😁 still no joy on the iPad after uninstalling again though. It was worth a try.
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    edited January 2019
    Hi Everyone, the play video booster button before was coming up pretty much every time on my J7 Pro where I was getting the "Video Not Available" error message. However, that was when the videos were not always playing on my J7 Pro--now that it's working right on this device, it's randomly being displayed as an option from time to time. @Elsa mentioned "5 tries"--perhaps maybe this is how it's supposed to be programmed, but my J7 Pro now after the error message is fixed seems to be more sporadic. Whereas on my Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet the play video booster button shows up more often than not, so who knows. Gregg
  • dcollins
    dcollins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Booster videos not loading on my iPad. I have updated and still won’t work!!!! Please fix this problem! 
  • daveybarr
    daveybarr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Having problems with booster videos not playing on my iPhone XR. Just a black screen. Deleted app and reinstalled but same problem. Latest version installed also 
  • peekok
    peekok Posts: 13 Level 2
    I’m having the same problem as well.Black screen and no video boosters on IPhone 6s.Tablet works fine.PLease fix the bug its so ennoying
  • pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    so i got all excited yesterday thinking it's fixed!  but it isnt. :( i had 2 different ads play, one for Douglass Macmillan and the other for the Lego Movie. I had these 2 come up a couple of times, but I was still experiencing the blank black screen on some occasions so I'm assuming that it's something to do with the specific video that prevents it from playing.  hope this helps.
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Still nothing. AND THE SUPPORT OF THIS GAME IS DREADFUL!! Because the isn't any support. No answers to mails, no help in the forum. Fact: THERE IS NO SUPPORT!!!

Still I can not see the videos and still my boosters which are gone because of the new installation are gone...
  • Hershey12
    Hershey12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have had the same issue for several weeks on an Android phone.  unable to take advantage of the extra spins, boosters, etc. Very frustrating and losing interest in playing the game. They don't seem to care about fixing the problem. 
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    It’s me, making trouble again.  My option to watch videos to receive boosters or extra moves has failed again.  One minute I was watching a Chris Hemsworth ad to get an extra booster for the level, a few minutes later I had a black screen, dead air and couldn’t spin for extra moves or boosters.
    I’ve done all the usual things, cleared the iPhone cache, turned it off, reset the game...etc.  Whatever changed yesterday did something to the ads.
    And I agree...”support” for this game is completely non-existent.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?