📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Options

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I have iPhone 6 Plus. I never had the problems that you guys have with your iphone. The only problem that I have is that Candy Crush has Audio Sound Issue (NO SOUND) that started in January 2018. It is not a big deal because I do vlogs with added no copyright music to it but it would be nice if King can fix this as well.

KEEP POSTING your ISSUES in ONE PLACE so they can KEEP COUNT of HOW MANY PEOPLE are EXPERIENCING the SAME ISSUE. This is the MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to GET NOTICED and BETTER CHANCES that the ISSUE WILL BE GIVEN ATTENTION ASAP. Hopefully soon! Hang-In there guys. Let's keep our finger crossed and hope for the best. 

• naquincey1
    naquincey1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not able to view the videos that are for boost, extra lives or spins and so forth, Ihave cleared the history/cookies and restarted the phone, it doesn’t help.  I am running the updated version. Help please. 
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I think we should collect the system where the problem is. I have Ipad, so IOS (last version). The last one who wrote the system had IPhone. So also IOS. Have all with these problems IOS?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Flo94481!

I have the latest iOS in this iPhone 6+. I make sure that this is always UPDATED because I do SCREEN RECORDINGS in this phone everyday. This is the MOST RELIABLE PORTABLE DEVICE as far as I am concerned. I won't trade this for the latest iPhone. I use this MORE THAN my DESKTOP.  
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @Tolot Welcome to the Candy Crush friends Community :)

Candy Crush Friends does not have ad screens so you must mean a different game. You can select the correct community by clicking the Home tab in the top left corner. Once in the correct community you can see if there is already a thread for your issue or create a new post so members who play that game can see it, help and be helped.
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    It does Not depend on the Account, but on the System. I did install the Game to my mobile. There I have Android and I Have no Problems with the ad Movies.
  • jenny00
    jenny00 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    My friends have bonus video, but in my phone not
  • Skylersmom1122
    Skylersmom1122 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options
    Noticed that myself.
  • twinbiysplus2
    twinbiysplus2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Still the screen I get when trying to get a booster video to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?