💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    This is the response I got from King last time I complained about my Build a Bot boosters disappearing when I passed the last available level.
  • Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Dorn for pointing out the importance of using the right keywords in postings - words like quit, delete, stop, money, unhappy, angry. I'm sure you're right that they crawl the comments rather than read them all. 
    I wonder if it has something to do with King being sold, I think they've been acquired by other companies at least once, maybe twice. Whoever owns it now wants to squeeze out what they can without caring about the users or the CC community. I was slightly annoyed when they doubled the cost of the piggy bank, but I just stopped buying it. I am slightly annoyed when they tweak sugar drop levels so that it's harder to get sugar drops, but I keep playing them. But this change has meant that I just don't enjoy playing anymore; as you say, some of us work and have busy lives and losing 5 lives immediately every time we play makes the game a chore rather than a relaxing pasttime. I will delete CC soon if it continues this way.  
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I played Mafia Wars by Zynga and they lost players this exact way. When they pulled the plug on Mafia Wars is when I started playing CC. I wanted a game that was less stressful and not greedy again. Now, every change reminds me of what happened to Mafia Wars only this time I am not in a clan of friends that was dependent on me. I don't think I am going to wait around for them to decide. I am burning through my saved lives and that will be that.
  • Annecu
    Annecu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you Dorn for your astute and insightful comments . I too feel that the motivation behind this change is financially driven . I am very unhappy about this situation and feel that the higher levels of the game are impossible to complete without boosters. I really used to enjoy playing ( it was my go to game of choice ) but sadly not anymore . If things don’t change soon I am going to quit . Come on King ... do the decent thing and restore the game to what it was . Surely the opinions of loyal and dedicated players must count for something?
  • Phil_Cannon
    Phil_Cannon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Please restore Booster Bots for previous levels! I’m at 4193 and about ready to delete Candy Crush. It is no fun this way and King has doubled the prices for boosters. 
    Restore exiting before end of the game to save Booster Bots also! I’d play much more if this was done. 
    I may have to delete and go on a social media campaign against this game. 
  • Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Dorn said:
    I have been unable to work due to ongoing health issues for a year plus. I downloaded CC to kill time. 
     I have other apps where I am learning four different languages, play word games, and other intellectually stimulating apps. 
     I got cc to play as a relaxing game that does not require extensive thinking.  That is given me the advantage on studying the game and me being able to do as many is over 200 almost 300 levels in a week sometimes.  I know the corporate world well. I'm a 52-year-old man. The last company I worked for got bought out by a company who does not give Christmas bonuses or parties.  That company will never give out bonuses, the people that quit because of it get replaced by young people who get paid less.
     King.com uses psychology and "carrot on a stick" type strategies to make  people purchase items within the app.  It is going to take tenacity and a lot of responses for them to even entertain the idea of bringing it back. I'm sure at the very least they're giving it some time to see how much more money they will make with the new structure.  I did enjoy the game so much before they changed it. I read this form/thread for two or three weeks before I actually posted any comments. I don't even have a Facebook,  yet I still made a comment here, that's how strongly  I feel about this change.  They need to realize that most people playing this game have a job and other responsibilities to where they can't dedicate their entire day like I can to play the game.  For those people who are reading this thread and keeping up with it and not commenting, please make a small comment.  Every little comment counts.  I believe it's going to take a  large amount of people, certain keywords like quit,  money, unhappy, refuse to play etc.  for them to take notice. 
     You know they're going to use a computer and add up how many comments, look for keywords in the comments, before they start looking at it as a serious problem. That's just my take on the situation. 
     I'll take a few minutes a day to get my spin and my daily  boosters just in case they change it back.  I have amassed quite a bit of boosters by not playing. 
     Since I have more time than most folks, I will keep on them as much as I can. I don't care for their greed. 
     Someone mentioned a response, I would like to see that posted, I have not seen one from  King.com yet.
     Don't give up!  They are counting on you to give up!  I'm talking about the comments, I'm not trying to get people to keep playing the game that's for sure! 
    Hi, I wrote to “support” within the game to voice my concerns. This is their response...

• colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Agree  with Dorn ... I'm doubtful that all the levels can be beaten without boosters so it's pretty unfair that most of the opportunities to earn them are taken away when you advance to a certain level in the game. It looks like King wants all players to purchase boosters instead of earning them. I'll play till I use up my saved boosters ... I'm not about to start paying for them.
    I think it may be possible to beat every level without using any boosters as long as you keep trying and get a very lucky board. I was stuck on a very hard level and never got anywhere near collecting all the requirements till one lucky board got me to the point I had one more marshmallow to collect with one move left, but no matches. I had a few choices: make a move that wouldn't collect the marshmallow and try my luck on the wheel for some extra lives; make a move that doesn't help then start again and hope for another lucky board or use a hammer (which I ended up doing as i'd played that level so many times I was sick of it).
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     There was an update released on February 21 couple of days ago. If anyone has updated, please let us know if anything good came out of that update. Thank you so much for all the support! 
  • Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Dorn said:
     There was an update released on February 21 couple of days ago. If anyone has updated, please let us know if anything good came out of that update. Thank you so much for all the support! 
    I updated. The Build a bot is still an issue.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Dorn said:
    I have been unable to work due to ongoing health issues for a year plus. I downloaded CC to kill time. 
     I have other apps where I am learning four different languages, play word games, and other intellectually stimulating apps. 
     I got cc to play as a relaxing game that does not require extensive thinking.  That is given me the advantage on studying the game and me being able to do as many is over 200 almost 300 levels in a week sometimes.  I know the corporate world well. I'm a 52-year-old man. The last company I worked for got bought out by a company who does not give Christmas bonuses or parties.  That company will never give out bonuses, the people that quit because of it get replaced by young people who get paid less.
     King.com uses psychology and "carrot on a stick" type strategies to make  people purchase items within the app.  It is going to take tenacity and a lot of responses for them to even entertain the idea of bringing it back. I'm sure at the very least they're giving it some time to see how much more money they will make with the new structure.  I did enjoy the game so much before they changed it. I read this form/thread for two or three weeks before I actually posted any comments. I don't even have a Facebook,  yet I still made a comment here, that's how strongly  I feel about this change.  They need to realize that most people playing this game have a job and other responsibilities to where they can't dedicate their entire day like I can to play the game.  For those people who are reading this thread and keeping up with it and not commenting, please make a small comment.  Every little comment counts.  I believe it's going to take a  large amount of people, certain keywords like quit,  money, unhappy, refuse to play etc.  for them to take notice. 
     You know they're going to use a computer and add up how many comments, look for keywords in the comments, before they start looking at it as a serious problem. That's just my take on the situation. 
     I'll take a few minutes a day to get my spin and my daily  boosters just in case they change it back.  I have amassed quite a bit of boosters by not playing. 
     Since I have more time than most folks, I will keep on them as much as I can. I don't care for their greed. 
     Someone mentioned a response, I would like to see that posted, I have not seen one from  King.com yet.
     Don't give up!  They are counting on you to give up!  I'm talking about the comments, I'm not trying to get people to keep playing the game that's for sure! 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?