💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Elsa. I have never seen that. I play on an I phone, I pad  and a chromebook 
    Hi Carol_Martins, it's another testing thing.  I don't understand how it can take so long to make a decision whether it's a go for everyone or not.
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am at level 4510. Today is the first day where I can no longer get boosters via the bot by playing lower levels. It’s frustrating that King would do this to players who are at the higher levels. Having the bot boosters is what makes playing fun and passing the more challenging levels doable. Please put it back. Why are you penalizing your higher level players? I bet that almost all of us think every week that this will be our last and we’ll stop playing. When you do things like change the rules for the bot (so we use more of the boosters we may have paid for) or suddenly change the cost of getting gold bars from 60 for 2.99 to 30 for 2.99, all it does is make you look greedy and uncaring about your customers’ experience. And it makes us all think about quitting and telling all our player friends about why we are quitting. It appears that you are willing to trade long term revenue for short term goals. Please put the old bot back. 
  • pvalla2
    Options
    Juniper said:
    i see they have also got rid of what level 2634 was ....as it was my ‘go-to’ level for building a bot.  God this game sucks now.  
    My go to level was 606 to get the bot boosters. 
    My go to level is 1.  Only nine moves, play it 7 times. 
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Your comments remind me of the old "bait and switch" method that some retailers have used where they would advertise an item for a certain price, and when customers would come to the store to purchase that item, it would "no longer be available" but there would be a similar item for a higher price that would be available.  That, of course, is unethical.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @bearwithme I was told that they are randomly chosen.  I just have no clue what system they choose for this.
  • Webbgirl49
    Webbgirl49 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Amen to all of the above. Those of us who have made it to the top levels deserve a reward. Reinstate the Build a Bot for previously accomplished levels.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @pvalla2 you are luckier than most to have had the old bot for so long. I have had no bot at all (for about  2 weeks) and then the new bot for about 2 months now. Also - I liked 606 because you didn’t have to scroll down so far and also u won it in 3 moves. 😊
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @JLJB

When I say Stockpile Your Boosters & Power-Ups, I didn't say use them in one Level. In fact I mentioned that I beat 12 Levels in one sitting. You have to use them wisely but you don't enter a Challenge without them. It is like going into a war without ammunitions. 

I play Sugar Drops each time. Sugar Drop is one of my favorite Boosters. I only used 4 Screen Shot Samples without the Sugar Drop Stash because that was all I can fit. I have plenty more in my sleeves.

Don't be too hard on King. The company is not forcing anyone to Watch A Video. It is a player's choice. It is there if anyone needs a Booster, a Life, an Extra-Spin Very Badly. 

I beat one level after another in One Try without using Gold Bars. I only used some when I accumulated enough by Completing each Level. 

By the way, the reason why Candy Crush is still the top among my Favorite Games is because I got into Level 3976 without spending Money. I never did, I never will.  
  • pvalla2
    Options
    @pvalla2 you are luckier than most to have had the old bot for so long. I have had no bot at all (for about  2 weeks) and then the new bot for about 2 months now. Also - I liked 606 because you didn’t have to scroll down so far and also u won it in 3 moves. 😊
    Thanks for the info on 606. When/if King reinstates the ‘old’ bot, I’ll give it a try. 
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I am at level 4520 and I was able to maintain my full bot through the 30 new levels. Many of these levels were very challenging and I needed to use hammers and hand switches a number of times. In addition, I can still reset each level at the beginning if I don’t get a favorable cb/cb or cb/wrap combination for my initial move (It appears that everyone may not have this ability based on some of the comments above). I also do not have the ability to get free boosters by watching an advertisement (although my wife does have this option).

Over the last several days I have been able to completely rebuild my booster inventories (and also increase my gold bars) by collecting candies, using the daily spins, collecting the boosters from the Monday dragon contest and beating the very easy daily challenges. I believe King gives us more than enough opportunities to build boosters without paying for them. When these boosters are coupled with a partial or full “bot’ it makes even the hardest levels doable (with a little luck and some prep before attacking a new level). And finally, I understand you only lose one piece of the bot if you don’t finish the level. 

I don’t pay for boosters and I never will. I do enjoy the game and would prefer using build a bot for previous levels. However, I am learning to enjoy the game with the new build a bot configuration. I do understand everyone’s concerns and I hope I have not offended anyone with these comments. I hope everyone has a great day/evening. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?