💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Because not every player gets 1 or 3 events, there is lots of testing testing going along, what one player has does not mean at all that other players have that.

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

So my question for the "community manager" is, "Are you going to tell the developers about the consensus negative reaction and push them to change it back?"

There is literally no point to having a forum for ideas when the company disregards the item that has upset the most customers. Does King value feedback or ignore it? This is the test. Bring back the boosters for past levels already!

• Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

The votes are closed and the status "declined", so there is no point to Keep writting

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

When you see @mercerik, tell her I posted a screenshot of my levels beaten this week since she's the one that wanted me to post it.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone

I am very sorry I understand your disappointment, every week I share with the developers the comments and feedback in the community and on the ideas board.

It turns out that this feature was never supposed to work this way, but know that I am sharing regularly with them our player feedback.

There have been lots of ideas that they have taken on board from our players but the end decision is theirs.

Thanks everyone!

• mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

My bot went back to zero, again! Without losing life/lvl!! @Cezdiamond - what studio is saying about this?

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@Cezdiamond

Thank you for your comments. I still will be playing no more new levels. I have been playing some old levels to improve my scores and to give my friends lives, but I'm sure that will get old too. I certainly will not be spending any more money on this game or any King game. The enjoyment is just not there anymore. If King ultimately decides to bring back the ability to use old levels on the build-a-bot, would you please post that on this thread so that those of us who wish to may resume playing?

• mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options

How new bot works - if you're waiting for new levels very important info - you will lose your bot for playing old levels

• Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I’m on level 4267. Except for daily treat calendar and daily wheel spin I seldom gets boosters. My bot goes down to nothing randomly. Not being able to get additional boosters by playing earlier levels has RUINED this game. Whether developers intended for that to work or not, the extra boosters made passing these higher levels possible. Now I burn thru my lives in minutes getting nowhere. Please consider making this feature work again. Rarely even play anymore. The joy and stress relief is gone. Obviously I’m not the only one that feels this way. Please reconsider.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?