⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mich1, hope you and your family are well & ready for the Spring (I sure am) =)

Yeah, just give me a heads-up about the Road-Block, that is enough :+1:  I am not tagging the Community Manager because she is little busy right now.  I will send a personal message and inform about it!  

Very Very sorry that the issue is not cleared in your game yet!!  But, I am glad that you won't have to wait for longer as you will be moved manually to the next episode.  You should be able to see the results by end of tomorrow (max)!!

Have a nice day!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    hi @Mich1 are you playing on King.com? It looks like there could be a problem for some players here. 

Do you have access to another device/platform where you can check this? 

Thanks! 
  • Mich1
    Mich1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I played only on King.com. I avoided to install on mobile phone (time management issue ;) ), but I will try.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks, let me know :-) 
  • Mich1
    Mich1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Cezdiamond, @Pummy_Raj! I had again the same issue at level 590 (on my desktop, playing online). As promised, I installed the game on a mobile and the road was unblocked immediately.

In fact, on mobile there is no blocked roads (I'm not complaining! :awesome: ). Since last blocking point on desktop, I passed 4 other road blocks, without waiting days, tickets from friends or paying. (again, I'm not complaining :awesome: ).
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mich1,  Hope you and your family are well!

I was about to follow up with you today or tomorrow as it has been 15+ days since you started new episode =)   I am very glad to know that your game is all good with the Road Blockers on your Mobile device :+1::+1:

Enjoy your game and all the extra features as well on the Mobile version!  One heads-up...  do not pile up too many boosters on your Mobile game as these devices tend to crash for no particular reason.  The boosters & lives will be lost because of that and they cannot be restored!!  

All the very best & enjoy your game :)  Please come back if you need any assistance in the future :+1:
  • MirceaHoria82
    MirceaHoria82 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82.

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Tooth fairy is immobilised.
  • MirceaHoria82
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82. Thank you !

• MirceaHoria82
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! i am facing the same problem ! I am at level 785 to 786 and for 4 days i am still at the road block. The tooth fairy shows 0H 0 M 0s . I am playing from web browser with king.com account . My game account is MirceaHoria82. Thank you !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?